You Never Had It So Good

Bilko

I see a lot of complaining and moaning in this forum,

"The Thai people are always wrong" ( of course they are ) :o

" Thais are completely stupid " :D

" Thais will rip you off at the first opportunity " ( Like uk guys will not ? )

etc etc.............

Pray tell me, if Thailand is such a god forbidden place, why on earth do you stay here, as a farang you have a passport, you are free to leave whenever you wish, ( Thai people do not have that luxury )......why suffer the pain of living here?

I am always amazed at farangs that do nothing but complain, when they are free to travel anywhere they want.

Why do you suffer ?

Edited by Bilko

Some people just naturally like to moan.

They moan on thier lunch breaks back in their home country about work.

They finish work, go home, moan about the tv.

Then come to Thailand and carry on their moaning about something else.

If you sat these people on a beach surrounded by bikini clad models and free cocktails it would be too hot!

Of course you yourself are having a moan too so perhaps your one of these people at heart as well? :o

rename Pattayamail

Whingers weekly.

Some people just naturally like to moan.

They moan on thier lunch breaks back in their home country about work.

They finish work, go home, moan about the tv.

Then come to Thailand and carry on their moaning about something else.

If you sat these people on a beach surrounded by bikini clad models and free cocktails it would be too hot!

Of course you yourself are having a moan too so perhaps your one of these people at heart as well? :o

Just a 50s -60s tele mentality going over the same thing time and time again. Kinda reminds me of people that try to post stuff that other people have written and try to claim it as their own. :o:D:D Now who could that be?

Someone should have an appreciation for those of us who are professional moaners. I left my home country in part because it was too cold; now I am too hot. I couldn't believe how bad buses were, so I bought a vehicle. Since then I have a lifetime supply of fodder for my moaning!

Why don't I leave? Hey, this is the best place on earth for us whingers.

Someone should have an appreciation for those of us who are professional moaners.  I left my home country in part because it was too cold; now I am too hot.  I couldn't believe how bad buses were, so I bought a vehicle.  Since then I have a lifetime supply of fodder for my moaning!

Why don't I leave?  Hey, this is the best place on earth for us whingers.

And this is the perfect venue for which to do it... :o

I see a lot of complaining and moaning in this forum,

"The Thai people are always wrong"  ( of course they are )  :o

" Thais are completely stupid "    :D

" Thais will rip you off at the first opportunity "  ( Like uk guys will not ? )

etc etc.............

Pray tell me, if Thailand is such a god forbidden place, why on earth do you stay here, as a farang you have a passport, you are free to leave whenever you wish, ( Thai people do not have that luxury )......why suffer the pain of living here?

I am always amazed at farangs that do nothing but complain, when they are free to travel anywhere they want.

Why do you suffer ?

Yeah ok, complaints, praises, but theres a lot to learn about another country and why not raise awarness through forum? :D

PS:I dont mind a whinge now and then!