Flights From Bkk To Kanchanaburi

Boycie

The airport in Kanchanaburi has been upgraded and Isaan Air will be flying in daily, very soon.

post-62796-1270124640_thumb.jpg

The planes have been booked out for late 2010, will the two new openings of the Thai/Myanmar immigration posts in Kanchanaburi province.

I look forward to the new flights and any comments about their service from previous customers.

Their online booking system isn't the best but i'll keep on trying.

Boycie :)

About 4 years ago wifey and I were looking to buy some land along the river at Ladya.

We were shown a few places by a local realtor but none of them were that great until the last.

This was a plot of land right on the river that I quite liked.

Sensing my interest the lady threw in what she thought was her deal clincher.

"Did I know that the local military airfield would be upgraded to handle civilian flights to BKK and the north?"

Horrified at the thought of living on the doorstep of a busy airport all interest died there and then.

Shortly after that we were dining with one of Kanchanaburi's highups, wifey used to work for the Tessaban, and when I asked about any plans for the airport was told that an upgrade to commercial status was possible sometime in the future although when was anyones guess.

Careful what you say Boycie, it may just come true!!!

About 4 years ago wifey and I were looking to buy some land along the river at Ladya.

We were shown a few places by a local realtor but none of them were that great until the last.

This was a plot of land right on the river that I quite liked.

Sensing my interest the lady threw in what she thought was her deal clincher.

"Did I know that the local military airfield would be upgraded to handle civilian flights to BKK and the north?"

Horrified at the thought of living on the doorstep of a busy airport all interest died there and then.

Shortly after that we were dining with one of Kanchanaburi's highups, wifey used to work for the Tessaban, and when I asked about any plans for the airport was told that an upgrade to commercial status was possible sometime in the future although when was anyones guess.

Careful what you say Boycie, it may just come true!!!

Until then we will just have to make do with Sam's airfield :):D:D