Expat Meeting Places In Korat

sezzo

Gday guys,

I have a mate of mine arriving in Thailand on monday to live with his girlfriend in Korat or more specifically a village just outside the town of Korat itself. I will be coming down to welcome him to Thailand but as I am not from Korat I am wondering of a couple of establishment where one can have an amber fluid and meet some of the local expats. This wil be helpful for him in the future so he can have a yarn with other farangs when the village life is too much for him.

Many thanks in advance

I think a good "meeting place" is the Pasinee Restaurant. It is located next door to "The Pizza Shop". There are Farang "expats" that frequent both places, though I favor the Pasinee. Any "tuk tuk" driver knows how to take you to "The Pizza Shop" and probably knows that the Pasinee is next to it. Address is:

Pasinee Restaurant

428 Suranaree Rd.

A. Mueng

Korat (phone: 01 0739735

From there you can just ask around about any or all of the other "exciting" establishments in and around Korat. :o

I think a good "meeting place" is the Pasinee Restaurant.  It is located next door to "The Pizza Shop".  There are Farang "expats" that frequent both places, though I favor the Pasinee.  Any "tuk tuk" driver knows how to take you to "The Pizza Shop" and probably knows that the Pasinee is next to it.

Let us know when you'll be there; perhaps we can meet up....

Thanks guys,

My mate flies in on Monday sometime so when I hear from him I shall make arrangements to come on down. Will post when I know dates/times.

Hope to meet a few of the local Koratians when I am down here.

:o:D:D

• 4 years later...

perhaps he went there and found it was closed so thought he should mention it? just being informative?

Just in case someone is still looking up this thread

because people googleing will get a lead to this thread among others...

bina

israel