Liquids At Airport

I would like to buy wine or whiskey here in Phnom Penh and take with me when i fly back to Bangkok next week. Can anyone advise if I can do this, ie buy a bottle from supermarket here, it would be sealed, could that be part of my hand luggage or not? would rather not pack in the hold in view of possible breakages......realise this is more a question of PP airport but wonder if an international code is followed on this matter.......thoughts anyone...thanks.......P

No liquids in containers bigger than 100ml can be carried in hand baggage other than that purchased at the airport duty-free outlet and sealed at the time of sale.

Put it in checked.

Shopped in Duty Free in PP last week and the prices were about the same as in town, they had more prestige label drinks and smokes, prices reflect higher quality ie-J. Walker Bleu/Green ... Just easier to get it at the airport and hand carry. PS -the smokes do not have ugly pics on them! But limited selection.

Barstards! Took my Marmite off me last time I went through BKK, the inhumanity of it!

Ah, but you had your revenge, when the Security-Officer's wife tried out the new face-pack, hubbie had brought home from work ! :)