horn-1.jpg

:D:D

Fat end first could be painful :D:D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i do feel for you big time mate.

Get over the feelings and report her to immigrations straight away. If you have a landline number for her and the blokes name help i might be able to help as i have access to electoral roles, ex directory phone numbers etc, dont worry i wont charge anything for this class it as a favour.

You need to get this sorted quickly otherwise guess who will be the one held responsible!!!!!

She sounds like a nasty piece of work that deserves everything she gets. As does the bloke she is shacked up with IF he even knows about you which i am assuming he must.

Good luck and like i say if i can help just give me a pm and we can talk if you want the info let me know will take me about 10 minutes to get it for you.

Unrelated to this can someone please tell me what a troll is? As i am new to this posting business and i see it written everywhere, also what is flaming?

Trolls are ugly little fvckers that live under bridges and flaming is a culinary term for browning yer burger :D

lol thanks jack :o but i am sure there are other meanings

A good definition of trolls here: http://brawl-hall.com/pages/trolls.php

I'll let you search for "flaming" :D

Cool thank you very much for the link i am now getting up to speed with all this trolling business :D

were going through a rocky patch. This guy lives in Leicester and I called them up after her friend gave me his number. I have never been so shocked, upset, gutted in all my life. This simply is not right, she is staying in the UK on a fiancee visa with my name written on it, surely there is something I can do to get her out of the country?? Any sensible offers of advice would be much appreciated.

She sounds a bit daft to me. For one thing she goes off with a guy who cannot stump up the money to pay for her fare, then she comes to LEICESTER the ###### of England. I should know as I've been here 53 years. I imagine she might end up working in a restaurant so I might get to see her, is she a looker? if so she'll stick out her as most of the thai gals in Leics are not exactly attractive :o peter

Due to the Censor I am not quite sure what you called Leicester, though i am sure that it was not complimentary.

I do not have 53 years experience of the place but i have seen far worse in the UK.

I used to like popping up/down to Leicester for the indian food snacks.

• 4 months later...
the guy deserves a good beatin :D

In Brazil, if a man discovers his wife in bed with another man, he calmly tells the man to leave and promptly puts a slug in his wife's head. Just a little difference in culture of course.

And in the desert southwest of America, if an Indian came across the same situation he'd impale the offending wife on a stake (between the legs) to die in the rather warm climate there...

And, in Sudia Arabia...but we could go on. Perhaps the French have the most "civilized" attitude toward infidelity? :o

I hear down in Texas they just substitute her for the gate of the cattle pen and fire off a few rounds to get the herd going.

In Sweden, we say 'Honey, you know, you could at least have offered me to join in'.

the guy deserves a good beatin :D

In Brazil, if a man discovers his wife in bed with another man, he calmly tells the man to leave and promptly puts a slug in his wife's head. Just a little difference in culture of course.

And in the desert southwest of America, if an Indian came across the same situation he'd impale the offending wife on a stake (between the legs) to die in the rather warm climate there...

And, in Sudia Arabia...but we could go on. Perhaps the French have the most "civilized" attitude toward infidelity? :D

I hear down in Texas they just substitute her for the gate of the cattle pen and fire off a few rounds to get the herd going.

In Sweden, we say 'Honey, you know, you could at least have offered me to join in'.

:o:D

Hi all, I don't normally post on these forums, but with recent events in my life I feel compelled to.

My background is this: I am 25 and my ex is also 25. I was living in Bangkok with my ex thai gf for over one year. I headed back to the UK in march 2005 with the intention of my ex following me soon, so we sorted out a fiancee visa for her, which was by no mean easy or cheap, but I was in love so I was determined that she would follow me to the UK.

I sent her money for her flight and also helped pay for her flat whilst she was in Thailand and I was back in the UK. She came to the UK in early May and was supposed to stay with me for about 6 months before we had the intention of getting married. Unfortunately she only stayed for a week, as she was complaining she was homesick, didn't like food etc.

I tried to persuade her to stay but her mind was made up, so I took her back to Heathrow and left her there without checking that she checked in for her flight.

I then assumued that she went back to Thailand where she was supposed to be looking for a job. However I discovered via a friend of her's last night, that she is now staying with another guy that she met in Ko San Rd last January, when we were going through a rocky patch. This guy lives in Leicester and I called them up after her friend gave me his number. I have never been so shocked, upset, gutted in all my life. This simply is not right, she is staying in the UK on a fiancee visa with my name written on it, surely there is something I can do to get her out of the country?? Any sensible offers of advice would be much appreciated.

you must be the one millionth victim.

i have met girls in BKK who were waiting to join their blokes in UK and they asked me for my phone number so they could look me up when they arrived in the UK !

they never had any intention from the start of any long term commitment.

shocking stuff .

Ive never had any thai lady say that to me but I can 100% belive you, Ive had ladies go with me for free whilst telling me how much they are in love with their 'tirak'

Sympathies go out to the poster, Very evil thing to do. Hope this gets sorted soon

I just read through this old thread and noticed that not one person mentioned the guy she went to live with.

He must have known exactly what the girl intended to do, so he essentially helped steal the posters money for the ticket and visa. Never mind all the heartache.

he is the one that should be blamed...so much for English decency!!

I just read through this old thread and noticed that not one person mentioned the guy she went to live with.

He must have known exactly what the girl intended to do, so he essentially helped steal the posters money for the ticket and visa. Never mind all the heartache.

But he is from Leicester; that makes him all yellow :o:D

:D How do you work that one out, SiamOne?

He wasn't the one who went to the British Embassy in Bangkok and blatently lied through his teeth as to the reason's for going to the UK. For all we know, he might have been sending her money every month and for the flight also. We don't know if he knew about the other guy or not.

What we DO know, is that she is a cheating, con artist ###### etc. And she'll probably be seeking advice here on TV in a couple of years, saying "I overstayed in the UK and i can't get a Visa" sob, sob, blah, blah, blah. Just like this one and many more :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48013

What to do what to do.

1. You can tell the IND but dont hold your breath. With a few hundred thousand persons here with no leave or the wrong leave or expired leave or false docs your ex is so far down the list of prioritoies that the likelyhood of an investigation is absolute zero.

2. If she gets intio trouble with the law there is a slim possibility that when fiance does not turn up at the police station immigration might get called.

leave it she is nothing to do with you now

Richard

leave it she is nothing to do with you now

Sorry Richardb, i have to disagree. There is a member on here, who struggled like mad to get his wife a settlement visa due to a previous relationship, in which his his ex-gf did a runner in the UK and is still an overstayer. He needs to do his part in "shopping" her, or he could regret it, in the event that he wants to apply again.