Hua Hin, Soi 56

dotx

Can anybody comment on how nice (or not) Soi Hua Hin 56 is? I'm looking to rent a house before I arrive and there's one I really like on that street. Is the area good? Clean? Anybody knows or lives in the project in that area? Comments?

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Edited title, font

Hua Hin Soi 56 is a connecting street from Phetchakasem to Canal road and some times very crowded. As I know rather old buildings / houses. I propose you rent nothing before have seen, Come to Hua Hin rent a room in a small hotel and a motorcycle for ca. 200 Bath/day and drive around. At the time are very much houses for rent and cheap if you not accept first or Farang price!!!

The problem is that I'm coming to Hua Hin with two dogs, so hotels are out of the question. I guess my other option would be to rent a house for a month (there are tons of short-term rentals available) and then look for something more permanent once I'm there. I'm wondering if the realtor made a mistake, since she mentioned the house was in a complex, which doesn't seem possible by the way you're describing the street.

Hua Hin Soi 56 is a connecting street from Phetchakasem to Canal road and some times very crowded. As I know rather old buildings / houses. I propose you rent nothing before have seen, Come to Hua Hin rent a room in a small hotel and a motorcycle for ca. 200 Bath/day and drive around. At the time are very much houses for rent and cheap if you not accept first or Farang price!!!
Edited by dotx

The problem is that I'm coming to Hua Hin with two dogs, so hotels are out of the question. I guess my other option would be to rent a house for a month (there are tons of short-term rentals available) and then look for something more permanent once I'm there. I'm wondering if the realtor made a mistake, since she mentioned the house was in a complex, which doesn't seem possible by the way you're describing the street.

:) the dog's you shall mention from the begining. Live with 2 dog'st in this crowded street if they are noisy too could create problem with neighbourhood. The Soi 56 loos rather as a street with small workshops and not such clean. I am astonished to read (there are tons of short-terms rentals available ....., I live here 4 years and see rather opposite, most owner want 1 year contract).

Nonsense to discuss long time, look to on goggle earth and maps you get the answer, With 2 dogs go rather out of centrum maybe 2 - 3 km you and they would be more happy. Fully in nature, funny Thai style with land and behind open medow but even close to Soit 56 and town .... try and call.

Beside if you come without dogs, only to see, you will find between 2-3 days what you need. To be efficient important is to know to oyur budget. If you want more info use PM.

post-37513-1270437131_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270437157_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270437182_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270437210_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270437222_thumb.jpg

I asked the realtor about the address and she said "For that house we have to get in Soi 56 to connecting Canal road then turn right that we say Moo Bann Smorpong." Is that any different? She knows we have dogs and the owner of the house has already agreed to rent the place. Unfortunately, I can't arrive by myself, without the dogs, since I'll be coming from Vietnam and can't leave them behind for a second trip.

I'd love a house with lots of green around, but I do want something Western style. All the houses I'm looking at are under 23,000, which I believe is a rather good price.

:) the dog's you shall mention from the begining. Live with 2 dog'st in this crowded street if they are noisy too could create problem with neighbourhood. The Soi 56 loos rather as a street with small workshops and not such clean. I am astonished to read (there are tons of short-terms rentals available ....., I live here 4 years and see rather opposite, most owner want 1 year contract).

Nonsense to discuss long time, look to on goggle earth and maps you get the answer, With 2 dogs go rather out of centrum maybe 2 - 3 km you and they would be more happy. Fully in nature, funny Thai style with land and behind open medow but even close to Soit 56 and town .... try and call.

Beside if you come without dogs, only to see, you will find between 2-3 days what you need. To be efficient important is to know to oyur budget. If you want more info use PM.

Edited by dotx

:) there are people who don't believe. Soi 56 crowded, not nice and certain a lot of pollution from trafic.

How much under 23'000? you know what you want? so describe from begining. Yes under 23'000 you can get a lot. I pay 7'000 n/furnished for 3 bed/2bath and very big living room, at all 110 sqm. Even close to the beach where your dogs can run. As I said have many here but you will have hard book your house from far. I close now my assistance, good luck.

:D the dog's you shall mention from the begining. Live with 2 dog'st in this crowded street if they are noisy too could create problem with neighbourhood. The Soi 56 loos rather as a street with small workshops and not such clean. I am astonished to read (there are tons of short-terms rentals available ....., I live here 4 years and see rather opposite, most owner want 1 year contract).

23K is too much.

Look on here and cut the middleman out: http://www.classifiedshuahin.com/index.php?catid=1

I have lived here for two years, in 4 different places, and 3 of those were on a month to month contract.

Now I live in Kiri Nakara (on Palau Road) just outside of town, good breeze, ok yard, security, pool, gym, 2 bedroom/2bath, fully furnished for 15K a month....but this is a 6 month contract.

I would think living on Soi 56 would be a nightmare even without dogs. It is a very busy cut through used by many to avoid the town centre when going either north or south.

It is a narrow road with constant traffic.

Are your two dogs large St.Bernard-sized behemoths, or tiny hand held mini-chihuahuas, or something in between? Are they indoor dogs or outdoor dogs? I suspect thaibear1 is visualizing larger outdoor dogs, when that might not be the case?

Are your two dogs large St.Bernard-sized behemoths, or tiny hand held mini-chihuahuas, or something in between? Are they indoor dogs or outdoor dogs? I suspect thaibear1 is visualizing larger outdoor dogs, when that might not be the case?

:) maybe not St. Berhard fm Switzeland with a drumm of Cognac ha ha ha, I love dogs and this each size need a space to run, walk with master and not in the public street to make shit by the neighbour as this is frequent in Thailand. Usual teleguided ants are very noisy they bark for nothing.

May neighbour have 4 indoor but 5 am he open the gate and let them make shit while other people sleep. A would take mesure but if then shall be against the owner not innocent dogs.

I would like have dogs too but in Thailand seem impossible if you travel from time to time.

Edited by thaibear1

23K is too much.

Look on here and cut the middleman out: http://www.classifiedshuahin.com/index.php?catid=1

I have lived here for two years, in 4 different places, and 3 of those were on a month to month contract.

Now I live in Kiri Nakara (on Palau Road) just outside of town, good breeze, ok yard, security, pool, gym, 2 bedroom/2bath, fully furnished for 15K a month....but this is a 6 month contract.

Yes a very nice place for excellent conditions but, are there inside the villages dog's allowed? http://www.kirinakara.com/project.php?lang=en I doubt sorry.

Edited by thaibear1

you are little bit right, in Europe my size was always Labrador or Great Dane (German Dogge) the small size I rather see with woman or K...... :) but as I wrote below, each kind of dog need his space to run. right?

I have a cocker spaniel and a mixed labrador (30kg.). They're indoor dogs, so they would be in the yard only to play/run.

Edited by dotx

I would think living on Soi 56 would be a nightmare even without dogs. It is a very busy cut through used by many to avoid the town centre when going either north or south.

I'm having a hard time picturing the street, because the realtor send me a photo of the front of the house and the street and it looks absolutely like a development/complex. Very quiet and all nice (similar-looking) houses. I asked her about this, and she told me (like I mentioned before), that the house is not actually on Soi 56. She sent me a little drawing of the location. I'll try to upload it to see if it makes sense. The circle is where the house is.

4493414750_d0e394f35f_o.jpg

Edited by dotx

23K is too much.

Yes a very nice place for excellent conditions but, are there inside the villages dog's allowed? http://www.kirinakara.com/project.php?lang=en I doubt sorry.

The only one under 22,000 is the chaaba. However, I can't tell if the houses have a high fence around them. It seems that the front is completely open. I don't want my dogs to have free access to the street. I doubt they're accepted there anyway, but I'll send them a quick email anyway, just in case.

Edited by dotx

23K is too much.

The house I'm looking at is 20,000 a month. Do you live in a complex? The classifieds section doesn't seem to have a lot of listings. Only a couple from March.

Edited by dotx

I'm having a hard time picturing the street, because the realtor send me a photo of the front of the house and the street and it looks absolutely like a development/complex. Very quiet and all nice (similar-looking) houses. I asked her about this, and she told me (like I mentioned before), that the house is not actually on Soi 56. She sent me a little drawing of the location. I'll try to upload it to see if it makes sense. The circle is where the house is.

:) Okay with the little drawing the world look different. We was talking about Hua Hin and center, the Soi 56 is very long and the mentionned house is right far from the center close to a big Temple ca. 4 - 5 km to the east. I show you on google map.

Because I am a dog lover and know well the problems if we like change the home, I propose you come with the dogs to Hua Hin if you want. The dogs can stay few day and night in my house and garden, for you (I don't know you) it have very close cheap hotels. Conditions: the dog are clean and free from any sickness.

By this you have certain the change find easy the right house (I know few) in case this in Soi 56 don't correspond at your wishes.

For future talk please use Privat Message or leave your e-mail.

Look forward

post-37513-1270476685_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270476825_thumb.jpg

The map makes all the difference in the world - it seems you are well away from the area of Soi 56 we were all talking about. When you get here and drive that part of the road you will see why we were all concerned especially for your dogs.

Just in case you should need it there is a very reliable kennel north of Cha'am.

The map makes all the difference in the world - it seems you are well away from the area of Soi 56 we were all talking about. When you get here and drive that part of the road you will see why we were all concerned especially for your dogs.

Just in case you should need it there is a very reliable kennel north of Cha'am.

far from Phetchakasem but still Soi 56 .......!!! Thai take it not such excact as we Farangs ha ha ha

post-37513-1270523685_thumb.jpg

post-37513-1270523705_thumb.jpg

Any idea of the name of the place or whether they have a website? Thanks!

Edited by dotx

Thanks. Looks like a nice place.

Any idea of the name of the place or whether they have a website? Thanks!

Kennels europa 0819413970 www.kenneleuropa.com Our dog is a fairly regular visitors due to visa runs etc.