Western/asian Couples Wanted For Documentary Film

Hollywood3000

You're right guys, my mistake, I shouldn't have offered any money, for it's not about the money. Usually for documentary films the filmmaker doesn't offer a dime because some people just wish to tell a story that is near to their heart and aren't looking for money. So if you do know of couples who want to tell their story about how they met and fell in love and how it's going as a western/Asian couple then I'd appreciate you sending them my way. Heck, I'll even be a nice guy a buy them a meal ($20) for their 2 hours of talking about themselves.

Easy way..Fade away mate

Hard way..Stay and get abused

It cost's us a lot of time and money to get our stories

:)

I'm from California friend, I'm a dude...I am not a or your mate. Bring on the abuse.

Not another one, 'Hey l'm from the states'. god, piss off back, please.

Dude, what's with the hostility? Come Nigel, sober up and swish your way back to Oz or Gay Town London and take your arrogant stench with ya... MATE!!!

Hollywood - Some advice.

Cancel your 'documentary', cancel the 'airtime booking' and use the money you save for the therapy you clearly are in need of.

Thanks for the advice!!!!!! I'm so glad you care so much about me! You're fantastic! We need more of you in the world!

Thanks for the advice!!!!!! I'm so glad you care so much about me! You're fantastic! We need more of you in the world!

I'm not sure you'd like it.... it might just be a tad too reality based for you.

I'm not sure you'd like it.... it might just be a tad too reality based for you.

A tad you say? A tad? You're the Titanium member my friend so lets not even talk about who's having trouble with reality. Oh mama. Yes in deed I must say, a tad.

What is purpose of documentary? I am sure you have some sort of premise or objective to achieve?

It's to shed light on the differences between Western women and Asian women. It tells the stories of a wide variety of men who discovered Asian women and Asian culture and decided it was a better fit for them. It tells the stories of the Asian wives and GF's and why they chose a foreigner over a Asian man. It shatters the old myths about mixed marriages and "mail order brides" and explains the new connection of the east and west through the internet, Skype and webcams. It shows how fat western women are and their rapid loss of femininity. But most of all it shows that Western/Asian relationships can and do work and in many ways are far better that western/western relationships.

You might be surprised to find that it has actually been done before.

More than once, infact.

What is purpose of documentary? I am sure you have some sort of premise or objective to achieve?

It's to shed light on the differences between Western women and Asian women. It tells the stories of a wide variety of men who discovered Asian women and Asian culture and decided it was a better fit for them. It tells the stories of the Asian wives and GF's and why they chose a foreigner over a Asian man. It shatters the old myths about mixed marriages and "mail order brides" and explains the new connection of the east and west through the internet, Skype and webcams. It shows how fat western women are and their rapid loss of femininity. But most of all it shows that Western/Asian relationships can and do work and in many ways are far better that western/western relationships.

More than once, infact.

Not at all, doesn't surprise me. But these days docs have much more complicated business models behind them. Can you name a couple of films that speak to this subject? Hope so!

Yes a Titanium member - but I still surprised now and again (this thread being an example) by the variety of Fruitcakes Thailand attracts.

A social investigative documentary made by a man with western women (Read - mum) issues comes to a trailer park Cable TV network near you.

More than once, infact.

Not at all, doesn't surprise me. But these days docs have much more complicated business models behind them. Can you name a couple of films that speak to this subject? Hope so!

Don't tell him he will only use for his own $20 blockbuster

Edited by saintofsilence