New Online Butcher Shop On Thaivisa?

thaigerd

Not sure if Gerd was aiming at me as being one of the members who knows his products. But he definately knows I buy his products and am very happy with them. I also discussed a possible link up with his company to open a possible outlet in Bangkok to carry his products as well. very early in idea status but you never know! Gerd, good luck!

Are you M.....???

Gerd

For anyone who hasn't tried Gerd's products, I've tried many and they're absolutely outstanding.

Hope to get more of his stuff into our sandwiches....

Thanks Woody!

Your new outlet in Villa looks great, that's why I have send mail to Khun Kriss and asked to forward it to you.

Let's have a lemonade after Songkran!

Gerd

Sounds more like delicatessen rather than butchers products and long as my arse points South I will not attempt to buy fresh meat online! Especially in Thailand. What guarantees of genuine product and quality are in place? What shipping arrangements? I'll stick with the Thai-French when it comes to beef thank you.

Sounds more like delicatessen rather than butchers products and long as my arse points South I will not attempt to buy fresh meat online! Especially in Thailand. What guarantees of genuine product and quality are in place? What shipping arrangements? I'll stick with the Thai-French when it comes to beef thank you.

When you look into our online shop you will not find any fresh meats.

Shipping arrangements are explained as well.

Gerd

Hallo Gerd,

two questions:

- You got me a bit confused about the "Bavarian Sausage Company". Is that same as "Phuket Sausage Express"? What is the difference?

- Do you sell dry ice only (in your Nanai shop)? I want to transport some frozen food and am looking for that.

Hallo Gerd,

two questions:

- You got me a bit confused about the "Bavarian Sausage Company". Is that same as "Phuket Sausage Express"? What is the difference?

- Do you sell dry ice only (in your Nanai shop)? I want to transport some frozen food and am looking for that.

Good morning,

We just call our online shop "Phuket sausage express" but our company is "Bavarian Sausage Company".

All online products are coming direct from our production in Phuket Town.

When you come to our Phuket Town shop I can prepare a vacuum pack with ice cubes.

The dry ice we have to pick up from another company here in Phuket. every time we send out our orders(the online ones)

Gerd

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for the shipment of my Purchase Order which i received today :) . Luckily i made some Multigrain bread last night in order to eat about a third of the sausage and meats i received :D . there goes the diet :D ...but i must say all the stuff i have eaten so far was really delicious. Guess i will have to order soon again.

Hope this online shop is really pulling off nicely as it really has decent quality stuff delivered right to your doorstep and all that with an "down to earth" pricing,

bon appetite,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox