Two Germans Arrested Following Assault On Iranian Tourist, Just Off Walking Street

Rimmer

Two Germans arrested following assault on Iranian Tourist, just off Walking Street

PATTAYA:-- On Friday we received mobile phone footage taken by one of our viewers who found himself at Pattaya Police Station when a case presented itself to Police Major Reungyot. Two German Tourists were accused of assaulting an Iranian Tourist during the aftermath of a minor road accident which occurred in Soi 16 off Walking Street

Full story

HERE

gallery_327_1086_7880.png

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-04-09

What is an Iranian doing in a bar ? Drinking alcohol is prohibited by the Muslim faith. It always amazes me seeing Muslim's ranting and raving concerning western morals and berating their Muslim women who do not dress properly, and then we see them come from Malaysia or Iran to do exactly the opposite. Drinking and fornicating. Ridiculous !!!!

I am not against Muslims just against hypocrites.

What is an Iranian doing in a bar ? Drinking alcohol is prohibited by the Muslim faith. It always amazes me seeing Muslim's ranting and raving concerning western morals and berating their Muslim women who do not dress properly, and then we see them come from Malaysia or Iran to do exactly the opposite. Drinking and fornicating. Ridiculous !!!!

Not all Iranians are Muslims. Not all Muslims are religious. I know what I am talking about as a Jew who loves roast pork.

Not all Iranians are Muslims. Not all Muslims are religious. I know what I am talking about as a Jew who loves roast pork.

and just because he's sat at a bar doesn't mean he's drinking alcohol.

However Muslims must rate as the world's biggest hypocrites as anyone who's worked in Bahrain can testify.

I hope you have dabbed yourself down with a tissue after unburdening that load of generalised feverish ranting and raving.

The guy might not have been drinking alcohol at all, and so what if he was.

Get a life.

I don't think bashing every member of one the world's greatest religion is cool at all. This coming from someone who is hostile to religion. All people deserve respect no matter their background.

He didn't bash EVERY member of the religion, did he? And believe me, some religion in the world would win out if the facts were checked and even in that religion, all of the members wouldn't be guilty.

Of course, I recognize that "the world's greatest religion" is baiting on your part but it certainly isn't the greatest religion, whether it is the largest or not. I have lived with way too many of them and overwhelmingly, regardless of how many times they go to prayer and perform certain rituals, at the end of the day they go against their own teachings all day long but they try to be sly about it. When caught out and questioned, the response is a shy, "It will be okay. I will fix it." The greatest religion for self-promotion, yes. The greatest religion? HA!

Yeah. In general, a pretty cool statement based on my experience. But there are exceptions.

If more of the muzzies were to be allowed to lighten up a bit, some good music, a few beers, a smoke or two and some eye candy they'd realise what they're missing and they'd tell the mad mullahs to shove the koran where the sun don't shine.

So maybe we should buy them all a beer when we see them in the bars in Pattaya and help enlighten them.

I clearly meant greatest in terms of the number of people they have. To me, no religion is great. I dislike them all. Buddhism is OK but is arguably not a "real" religion. Its just that non-Muslims are going to have a way to live in peace with Muslims and not put all of them in the same boat, or there really isn't any hope for the future.

And to bring this slightly back on topic. Can we now start to assume that these boorish Germans, who decided to beat a much smaller guy up, are in any way part of a gang of neo-nazi thugs?

I notice their combat fatigue clothing, and I am thinking about the recent German Naklua motorbike gang torturers, and wondering if this is now what we must expect from the German contingent in Pattaya.

In fact the Brits get a lot of stick here but you don't see many of them arrested for assault.

'All people deserve respect no matter their background'

this from a man berating the red shirts at every conceivable opportunity :)

Red shirt isn't a religious background, it isn't a race, it isn't a nationality, it isn't a sex, it isn't a sexual orientation. I don't fancy Al Queda either, I know, ouch ...

Edited by Jingthing

I work with several Iranians, all are part of the Christian minority. Even in Iran non-Muslim Iranians are allowed to drink.

Iran has Muslims, Christians, and even a Jewish community, so try not to jump to conclusions.

I work with several Iranians, all are part of the Christian minority. Even in Iran non-Muslim Iranians are allowed to drink.

Iran has Muslims, Christians, and even a Jewish community, so try not to jump to conclusions.

They not allowed to drink alcohol, even as consumption is widespread it is still forbidden under the law.

Worked myself for a few years, alcohol can be bought all over the place.

Last years because of the increasing consumption off alcohol the government increased the punishments on consumption, production and trafficers from neighbouring countrys.

Drinking alcohol still very risky in Iran, thats why i drink a few more pins when i am :) in LOS

Easy does it... you'd want a drink too if you suddenly saw so many unwrapped women.

Feel better now?

There is no suggestion whatsoever in the news report that the victim was doing any of the things you clearly feel strongly about.

Edited by Jonathanpattaya