How Will Set Respond To Ec Decision Tuesday?

what is your prediction?

I think (predict!) the SET will be closed until Friday. By that time anything could happen.

I would also like to know though.

Yes anything could happen

but I would like to hear from anyone who has any thoughts on it

I held back today thinking it could get worse

:)

Edited by Slaps

My thoughts are that it will fall further, quite a bit. The recent decision will only fuel the uncertainty. And my thoughts are that it is okay if it does. Time to buy when it hits bottom, of course. And of course, as it always does, when things start getting better, it will rise until it is time to sell, again.

If there are concrete reactions and policy changes due to the decision, then after a VERY short term of euphoria, further unrest will come from dissenting parties, leading to further market decline. So, don't jump in at the first rise.

This Thai cycle, while so sad in all of the important aspects, is a dreamers dream, as far as the markets here go, if a guy doesn't overstay his welcome in the market. It is perfectly sane to jump out when it hits the traditional highs and then stay out, not fighting for that next small gain. Sit back and be patient. The cycle will cycle, again, for years to come. Keep the baht free for the next free-fall.

Nothing will happen, it will remain the same.

+/- few points.

It seems that by some miracle no matter what happens in Thailand SET and Baht remain strong.

I only recall one time, when few people not so long ago spread the rumor about His Majesty for the SET to drop dramatically