Topic Bangkok Red-shirt Live

needforspeed

Dear Webfact, i really enjoy reading the dailey topic under Thailand news clippings " Bangkok red-shirt rally Live".

This as it was conveniently arrange so easy to follow the lastest news, realy appreciate all the hard work been done supplying the news.

As i was looking forward today to read this as i did the last few days, it was a disappointment that you stopped with it :) .

Are we going to continue after Songkran?

Thanks again

NFS

Me, too. Hope it's just that everything stopped for Songkran.

I was following all the news items by checking hourly.

Sure hope we can keep it up until the whole mess is "resolved."

I let webfact know about this thread and he sends his thanks, he is taking the day off, the past couple of weeks have been very stressful and he needed a break.

I would like to join in adding my thanks for the stellar job he has done.

Yes, Webfact did a great job by keeping us all informed. He's really earned a few days off. Thanks for all your hard work.

I devoutly hope that the demonstration has decreased in volatility... However if it should flare up again, please can we have a similar closed thread run again. It was so good to be able to read the news without having to wade through everyones opinions.

If he needs more of a break, perhaps someone could open a Bangkok thread where we can post factual only knowledge about the local temperature, transport situation etc. anyone who posts opinion to such a thread could be ostracised.

Agree with all about the value of that thread and the welcome relief from invective it gave.

I P.M'd Webfact a couple of days ago passing on my thanks to him, George & the TV team for a splendid job they have done in keeping us informed.

But I'll risk repeating myself again.

Thank You All, we do appreciate getting all the updates pinned and not for discussion.

Cheers and have a safe Songkran.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add my appreciation of the news all being in the same place. I understand it adds to the workload, but having one place to see the news and updates without the "editorial comment" makes following the news a lot easier.

Great job webfact. :) You are putting in some long days.

One request, Is it possible to do the same with the rest of the news. Being able to read the news and filtering the opinion and editorial input would often make the news section more accessible to those of us who do not want to wade through pages of opinion to find updates on stories.