Tragic Death At Boxer-rebellion Gym ,soi 13

hello

I have been asked to inform TV readers of the recent tragic death of the boxer-rebellion martial art gyms top director, co- founder and super nice man- Mr Greg Unno.

Greg was a top martial artist,

A wrestling champion, his wrestling techniques would tie up top muaythai boxers in seconds despite his size,

I never saw anyone land a telling blow on him before he tapped them out including some champions. He was amazing to watch. Like a mongoose he would keep his distance, then move in and destroy them.

It was beautiful to watch because he was able to do this without hurting them.

I took tai-chi and was considering taking the combativeness class under him.

I used to think muaythai would easily defeat a sports wrestler. He explained and demonstrated my misconception .

He would not just talk, but demonstrate and he would always speak respectfully,kindly, encouraging the likes of us to keep trying and take time with each student helpfully guiding them on.

Most people in our condo knew and liked him.

He also had a solid grounding in reality based martial arts and was a teacher of an art called JKD, kapap,( Israeli combative system), knife systems and other related subjects.

He was also giving free training to a variety of concerned institution's . A very, kind and decent man who will be sorely missed by many especially the love of his life-Shazia.

The future of the gym now is uncertain and the other directors need time to plan things out.

Apparently the main classes are still being run, but unfortunately there is nobody who can teach the ladys/children for free available at present.

May this good man, and friend to many RIP.

Goodbye buddy, we're all going to miss you

Ermm..you care to share how he died?

Sir

I would love to- it was an accident.

Foul play was ruled out immediately.His parents have requested that the full details be kept private

Greg Unno was the force behind the best martial gym in Thailand. Perhaps in Asia.

He was so skilled despite his small size. SF active soldiers commented on how skilled he was.

He could take down someone twice his size and weight, and give them a little kiss on the cheek, not hurting them at all! A true master, modest, kind, respectful.......... God I miss him!

he had arranged a teacher of every type of art.

Real pro's. He was kind and good, moral and in love with his beautiful girlfriend Shazia.

Greg was an American Japanese and one of the most decent and giving people I have ever met.

I met his father Kaz and I can honestly say he was pure reflection of his one in a million son. A true credit to his parents and culture.

I miss him so much. The other directors of the gym will try and carry on his good work.He was actively arrnaging free training for ladys and children.

It seems tragic that one of life's really good, giving people leaves us so early.

Greg, my friend, RIP

you will always be loved and missed

Greg was an inspiration and as bjoe97 wrote, an amazingly talented martial artist.

It was great to watch Greg in action, and see the passion and skill he displayed in practicing, teaching and continually learning martial arts- you don't meet many people in life that have that kind of passion, focus and dedication.

I didn't know him so well, but still think of him all the time...we lost someone that had A LOT to offer the world.

RIP Greg.

Sir

Foul play was ruled out immediately.His parents have requested that the full details be kept private

Greg Unno was the force behind the best martial gym in Thailand. Perhaps in Asia.

He was so skilled despite his small size. SF active soldiers commented on how skilled he was.

He could take down someone twice his size and weight, and give them a little kiss on the cheek, not hurting them at all! A true master, modest, kind, respectful.......... God I miss him!

Real pro's. He was kind and good, moral and in love with his beautiful girlfriend Shazia.

Greg was an American Japanese and one of the most decent and giving people I have ever met.

I met his father Kaz and I can honestly say he was pure reflection of his one in a million son. A true credit to his parents and culture.

I miss him so much. The other directors of the gym will try and carry on his good work.He was actively arrnaging free training for ladys and children.

It seems tragic that one of life's really good, giving people leaves us so early.

Greg, my friend, RIP

We get the picture, but didn't you want to answer chessplayer's question properly?

Sir

Greg, my friend, RIP

We get the picture, but didn't you want to answer chessplayer's question properly?

its not that I do not want to.The family have requested me not to. Also the details are not clear.Please understand their right over this. Only to say that there was no foul play at all detected.

If you are a friend of the family I can put you in direct touch with them.I know if you arte friend you may wish to know more, so please PM if this is the case.

Greg's had his final farewell cermoney in sanfrancisco a few days ago.

RIP buddy.....