Anyone Live In A Preuksa Home ?

trucking

Preuksa Real estate are the market leaders in Bangkok and seem to have new properties going up everywhere. I was thinking of buying one of their terraced home and was wondering if anyone else has bought one and what their experiences have been.

Preuska is on the mid-low end market, so be ready for lots of troubles when purchasing a home...had a Thai gf who did recently buy a home in Bang Yai and it was crap in terms of quality of finishing.

If you have the budget, go for L&H or Noble or Sansiri.

Thanks for that. I've looked at the others but a huge leap in prices. At least Preuksa manage to keep around the 1 million mark. Unfortunately , not all of us are rich :)

And avoid 'Property Perfect' at all costs.

Why........whats the bad news with them ?

Go to Metro Park Condo on Kallapapruk Road.

Have a look at the swimming pool in phase 2/2.

Built by Property Perfect. Filthy, and has been

for over 18 months. We've had countless 'experts'

come to fix the problem. Ha! Property Perfect have

turned their backs on us. They're too busy trying

to sell the townhouses in the newest phase. And

the damp problems in a lot of the lower units is a

worry. 2.4million for a 1-bedroom - they saw me

coming!

• 1 month later...

Prueksa are building a townhouse development down the road from us.

It looks like they have pre-fab kit houses that they put together on site, with the walls consisting of concrete panels, no bricks. They're going up really quickly. I don't have any knowledge of the construction game but it doesn't look like there are any foundations. I was a bit surprised that after initially filling in the area (it's quite soft ground) they didn't leave it very long before dumping some more to raise the areas that they're building on, with the 'streets' still at the lower level. They started building on the raised areas immediately.

I know someone who put down a deposit but decided against going ahead when they saw the first houses going up. I think they're priced about 1.2M baht.

Edited by KhaoNiaw