Considering Business Investment For Thai Wife

hi, I am considering putting some money into a small existing thai owned business that will give a small return for my thai wife, can anyone tell me whether there may be immigration implications regarding this, I have non imm o visa, and any returns shall be going to her account and I shall have no involvement in the business other than providing her with funds,

thanks,

You invest, she reps the rewards, you lose and she wins. That is 100% the way it works in Thailand. Does not effect your visa.

em!!! I do hope she reaps the rewards, that was the general idea, why would I lose then?????

many thanks

You invest, she reps the rewards, you lose and she wins. That is 100% the way it works in Thailand. Does not effect your visa.

em!!! I do hope she reaps the rewards, that was the general idea, why would I lose then?????

many thanks

Not been in Thailand too long have you jonny ??.... :)

many thanks

back and forth a few years, not lived here long though,,,,,,, but then again not into the bar scene, neither is she for that matter, there are a few good ones my man,,, not many mind you but a few.... maybe some day your day will come.

cheers

many thanks

back and forth a few years, not lived here long though,,,,,,, but then again not into the bar scene, neither is she for that matter, there are a few good ones my man,,, not many mind you but a few.... maybe some day your day will come.

cheers

Obviously she is Not from Issan.... good luck...

many thanks

cheers

Sorry to bud in, but lets wait and see what you will say in 1 year or so :D

cheers

Sorry to bud in, but lets wait and see what you will say in 1 year or so :D

Think I already passed the 1 year bit (kids at school age, well 1 of them), but yes anything can happen in 1 year mate

Has no affect on your visa, and lets hope she does well. Amazing the bad manners of some posters that automatically accuse your wife of being dishonest or incompetent.

Obviously they were stupid enough to get ripped off befor and are judging all women by their own mistakes.

Has no affect on your visa, and lets hope she does well. Amazing the bad manners of some posters that automatically accuse your wife of being dishonest or incompetent.

Obviously they were stupid enough to get ripped off befor and are judging all women by their own mistakes.

Well I havent been ripped to date after 9 years.....

Posters where just having a light ribbing of the OP thats all......lets face it....the Farang buying the house, business for teerak etc are the cliques of Thailand, along with She's not a bar girl, and it will not happen to me, she a good girl...etc.

The posts are not intended to be malicious, personal to the OP's wife, but rather expressing cynicism, as in situations like this there have been many farangs who have been ripped off....Will Farangs continue to be ripped off....Yes

So think of these comments as more of a light hearted caution to the OP thats all

I personally hope everything goes well for the OP..

Well I havent been ripped to date after 9 years.....

Posters where just having a light ribbing of the OP thats all......lets face it....the Farang buying the house, business for teerak etc are the cliques of Thailand, along with She's not a bar girl, and it will not happen to me, she a good girl...etc.

The posts are not intended to be malicious, personal to the OP's wife, but rather expressing cynicism, as in situations like this there have been many farangs who have been ripped off....Will Farangs continue to be ripped off....Yes

So think of these comments as more of a light hearted caution to the OP thats all

I personally hope everything goes well for the OP..

thanks again to all, but my interest are in the answers to the question posted, not interested in any of the marriage counselling, good girl/ bad girl input or such like, yes been there done that p!ssed too much £££££££ up against a wall in the past, had the t shirt,,,,, think i'm adequately educated (in that sense) to make personal judgement on caution without input from some p!!ss artists, yes we never know whats around the corner, none of us do.

thanks,

Hi all you knowledgeable people. So what's the story with girls from Isaan? Can somebody tell cause I was over there recently and met several girls; most of them from Isaan. What's the deal and what should I look out for?

I happen to like this one girl; should I be careful?

what should I look out for?

A little brown hand in your wallet is the usually the give away.... :D

May I suggest you use the search function on TV and you will find a whole treasure trove of tales related to the life and times of issan girls and Thai girls in general.

My contribution...Always think with the head on your shoulders... :)

Just been googling Isaan and all I can find is that's it's a poor part of Thailand.

I've read stories of girls meeting the farang and then pretending to be the girlfriend and fleecing them for money while still out on the bar scene in Thailand. Is that what we're on about here? Anybody here have some concrete stories as I would not like to get nailed like that. How does one tell the difference between a genuine interest and some gold digger? You know; the my family needs money back home can you help deal?

Just been googling Isaan and all I can find is that's it's a poor part of Thailand.

I've read stories of girls meeting the farang and then pretending to be the girlfriend and fleecing them for money while still out on the bar scene in Thailand. Is that what we're on about here? Anybody here have some concrete stories as I would not like to get nailed like that. How does one tell the difference between a genuine interest and some gold digger? You know; the my family needs money back home can you help deal?

May I humbly suggest you stay away from Isaan girls/Thai girls in general for at least the next 6 months, until your research has been completed...they are going to eat you alive at the present moment...be wary of sick buffalo stories, family needs operation, Teerak not make any money this month as waitress/cook/hairdresser/tour guide (tick appropriate)....send me THB 30,000

By you posts todate, I dont think you are in Thailand and may be talking to a girl on-line ???....Be afraid....Be very afraid.....

As suggested previously. ...TV search function...lots of stories...

Thanks for the feedback.

I just got back from there last week. I was there in early March too.

I've read all the stories about farangs meting girls and promising to be good and constantly asking for money to be sent so that they don't have to work the bars anymore. And how every farang thinks his girls is different and it's real love etc etc.

So what does it mean when I've met the parents and spoken to the sisters? I've been there a couple of times; not into the bar scene myself and I happen to like the friendly nature; the culture and the weather. And I'm ever the optimist. Should I still be afraid of what I may get myself into?

Appreciate the feedback. I'm considering relocating there . . . .

Thanks for the feedback.

So what does it mean when I've met the parents and spoken to the sisters?. Should I still be afraid of what I may get myself into?

Absolutely nothing....the parents are already spending the Sin Sot.....Yes

Thanks for the feedback.

So what does it mean when I've met the parents and spoken to the sisters?. Should I still be afraid of what I may get myself into?

Absolutely nothing....the parents are already spending the Sin Sot.....Yes

If you have plenty of money and are not worried if you lose it on every purchase for your girlfriend come wife and you can support the family and you are happy go for it.