Where Did You Learn Thai Language?

chownah

Lot  of you may learn in soi pat pong 1 and pat pong 2  .. in soi cow boy .. from taxi driver and from bar & gog girl and ma ma san and papa san ..  and may be the first word that you learn was .. ai heya  ,, ai koway .. ai yet maa . and then slow slow you learn ,, laow khow . yadang .. khow pat and other thai words, . pleas do not mind  the words that I use here ,  but this is the truth and I never saw any falang in Ram university to attend a thai language courses.  Luv ya .

ha ha ...pett, you are such a tosser.. :D

totster :D

Have to agree with you on that one totster Not only have i learnt from lots of different Thai people i have taught myslef quite alot from books tapes cds etc. If our Thai is soooo bad maybe you should look at your English skills before coming on here telling us were no good :o

Edited by daleyboy

Lot  of you may learn in soi pat pong 1 and pat pong 2  .. in soi cow boy .. from taxi driver and from bar & gog girl and ma ma san and papa san ..  and may be the first word that you learn was .. ai heya  ,, ai koway .. ai yet maa . and then slow slow you learn ,, laow khow . yadang .. khow pat and other thai words, . pleas do not mind  the words that I use here ,  but this is the truth and I never saw any falang in Ram university to attend a thai language courses.  Luv ya .

ha ha ...pett, you are such a tosser.. :D

totster :D

Have to agree with you on that one totster Not only have i learnt from lots of different Thai people i have taught myslef quite alot from books tapes cds etc. If our Thai is soooo bad maybe you should look at your English skills before coming on here telling us were no good :D

Pett is the perfect example of a troll... :D

totster :o

Do you want to be banned now, or next week? :o

Do you want to be banned now, or next week? :o

i reckon now would be a good time :D