Multiple Entry Visa

Am experiencing some technical difficulties getting info... Is it possible to apply for a multiple entry visa to Thailand, from the U.S. (with U.S. passport) if I am not claiming business, retirement or a school program?

Finally I was told to request a tourist visa, but have be unable to find out if it will be for 60 days, and if so, if that can be extended from within Thailand. Is there a way to not have to do visa runs? :o

Is it a problem to not have a return ticket?

Apply for a Non-Immigrant Business visa for investment purposes, or a Non-Imm O for retirement if you are 50 years or older. If you are 50 you can stay for 12 months without the border runs. There's no other way to stay longer than 90 days at a time. Apply at tht The Royal Thai Consulate-General Houston Tx. With either a Non-Imm or Tourist visa you can travel on a one way ticket.

Is it possible to apply for a multiple entry visa to Thailand,
Not without a valid reason, such as you noted.
unable to find out if it will be for 60 days,

For US passport the tourist visa is valid for 60 days and can generally be extended for 30 more.

Is it a problem to not have a return ticket?

Not if a visa has been issued without it and you have funds to support yourself while in Thailand. It could be a big problem if your visa expires and you do not have funds to leave.

it possible to apply for a multiple entry visa to Thailand

just say im getting marry to my girlfriend in thailand, we gonna be there for while for honey-moon too, give them all kind of excusses, that you have to do papper work and it will take awhile. beg them if you have to, the more visa you have the better it is, save you alots of trouble later on

the rest have been answer look above :o