Buses To Immigration?

No direct bus from V.M but you can take Bus no.510 (Air Con) or 29 (all kinds: Red, Blue, Yellow), drop at Miracle Grand Hotel and take bus No. 52 to soi 7 then take the free shuttle bus to the Immigration office.

I took Bus 52 to Immigration on Monday. It goes right outside the entrance. But it doesn't go via Victory Monument. If you get on the the Rama 6 road where Samsen train station is, then you'll see Bus 52. Bus 14 gets you onto Rama 6 road (briefly) from Victory Monument. Hope this helps. This particular bus (52) is a bit of a mystery as it's not detailed on my big bus map (the one that costs 70b). I don't know if its listed on the smaller cheaper bus guide. By the way, there are motorcycle taxis at the entrance to the government facility on Chaeng Wattana Rd. They charge 20 baht to take you into the back of the area where Immigration actions are processed. I'd say its a few kilometres to the back area perhaps. Lots of people there due to delays in Europe. I took bus 70 from the main bus interchange near Khao San Road (Ratcha Damnoen Klang Rd), and got off on the street that runs alongside the Phranon Canal (after Chitralda Palace and the zoo). I think I spelt Phranon Canal right. that right. Here you can get the 52 going in the other direction, which takes you out to Immigration. People have been telling me they've paid upwards of 500 baht to get out there, which is a bit of a shame, but wonderful business for the tuk-tuk and taxi drivers. I hope you find public transportation functional so you can help keep car traffic and pollution down in the city. Good luck.

Anyone know why they moved immigration from suan plu to cheng wattana? its such an inconvinient location!

Anyway i went there from victory monument on a mini van, but wasnt direct to had to take a taxi the rest of the way (about 50b)

returning was easy, just a mini van to mo chit BTS, so i recommend going to Mo Chit BTS an getting a mini van direct from there

Anyone know why they moved immigration from suan plu to cheng wattana? its such an inconvinient location!

I heard it was getting too overcrowded in the Suan Plu office, but I'd take that over a slog to Cheang Wattana, but I think the real reason is so they can centralise everything under one roof.