Life Afterdeath

Have you eberwondered what it wuld be like ti start agan?

Maybe if you died tomorrow all pain would dvanish and you could start again...

maybe there would be a waiting list for a foetus bur eentuallt you wpuld get chance and u could start a fresgh page.

awauy and awash from drugs and violence and nasty eope abnd all that would matter ib the b next liufe would be the goodness off what is you

BuT ---is IS life fair? is anything????????????????????????

one has to take what one is gibe

you have to play the cards you are dealt with or else - you succumb to self destructiojn, alcohol for uds old fasioned people and drugs for the kids - i am not a kid, childish as i amat times but i could easuily drink muyself to shit.

tfgvbvbtgt67 ó///////////oooooooee ///////ee/////////////////////dgbbb uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why the ###### SHOULD I COME BACJ RTO THAUILABND? I HAE SOME VEY GOOD FRIENDS, BOTH THAI AND FARABNFG BUT I WAS NEVER HAPPY THERE SO GIVE ME 1 FGOOD REASON TO RETEURN

Maybe if you died tomorrow all pain would dvanish and you could start again...

maybe there would be a waiting list for a foetus bur eentuallt you wpuld get chance and u could start a fresgh page.

awauy and awash from drugs and violence and nasty eope abnd all that would matter ib the b next liufe would be the goodness off what is you

BuT ---is IS life fair? is anything????????????????????????

one has to take what one is gibe

you have to play the cards you are dealt with or else - you succumb to self destructiojn, alcohol for uds old fasioned people and drugs for the kids - i am not a kid, childish as i amat times but i could easuily drink muyself to shit.

tfgvbvbtgt67  ó///////////oooooooee ///////ee/////////////////////dgbbb                          uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why the ###### SHOULD I COME BACJ RTO THAUILABND?  I HAE SOME VEY GOOD FRIENDS, BOTH THAI AND FARABNFG BUT I WAS NEVER HAPPY THERE SO GIVE ME 1 FGOOD REASON TO RETEURN

Posible in your next life you will be a fish

Then you would definatly have to take more water with it.

Hope your head is not to bad when you awake :o

All the time. :D

In a way, every time we take new steps in our lives we’re starting again – but just with a bit more experience. :o

IS life fair? is anything????????????????????????

Life is what you make of it and there is good in all of us – it just needs to be nurtured.

Think positive Scampy :D:D

why the ###### SHOULD I COME BACJ RTO THAUILABND?  I HAE SOME VEY GOOD FRIENDS, BOTH THAI AND FARABNFG BUT I WAS NEVER HAPPY THERE SO GIVE ME 1 FGOOD REASON TO RETEURN
Two words....

"Sluts with nuts. "

Maybe if you died tomorrow all pain would dvanish

..or perhaps the pain gets worse - after all you're decomposing and maggoty aren't you.

Edited by The_Moog

I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF TYPING THE OPENING POST. :D

Blimey! ..What was all that about?

I thought I had a very good night, out on my own exploring Fraserbough after having a couple of bottles of wine with the mates I'm staying with who were too knackered to go out, but it was my first drunken night in almost two weeks.

I met a very intelligent man in his fifties who had a big scar on his wrist, DOWNWARDS which means he realy meant it - I didn't mention it but I had heard that he was a very intelligent, very good man who had just had a bad run.

Lovely Scottish barmaid, Louise, we got on very well - I had a phone call from Aisha, a half arab half Mancunian manageress from Blackpool and we had a great chat from what little I remember and we're gonna re-unite after more than three years apart, then later on, the town was full of kids, the Balaclava Bar had a shit live band and none of the 'young people' started a conversation with me because I was alone and that's not hip or with it so I should have stayed with my own age group and above because, as always, I've found that to be more mentally stimulating company.

Shouldn't have gone to the disco, it was rubbish and cost a fiver to get in. :D

I woke up feeling a little dizzy and dehydrated and had a dreadful feeling I had typed something drunk and negative but it was probably inspired by the old suicidal genius with the orange beard. :o

Anyway, apologies if they are required - I'm off for a job interview now and this should all be in my blog.

Two words....

"Sluts with nuts. "

Maybe if you died tomorrow all pain would dvanish
..or perhaps the pain gets worse - after all you're decomposing and maggoty aren't you.

funny flucker :o

To bring this thread back on topic....

As an athiest, I have always taken solace in the quote below from Epicurus:-

"Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not".

As an athiest, I have always been amused by the quote below from the bass player out of Madness.

"God is a soft toy for adults."

To bring this thread back on topic....

As an athiest, I have always taken solace in the quote below from Epicurus:-

"Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not".

As an athiest, I have always been amused by the quote below from the bass player out of Madness.

"God is a soft toy for adults."

Chairman Mao said that religion was the opiate of the masses

Are ANY expats in Thailand God botherers?

Yes (whatever the question means).

Just as all sexual perversions, political persuasions and stages of emotional and psychological development are represented within Thaivisa, it seems logical there could be some members who believe there is more to life than a quick fukc and a fast buck.

Are ANY expats in Thailand God botherers?

Yes (whatever the question means).

Just as all sexual perversions, political persuasions and stages of emotional and psychological development are represented within Thaivisa, it seems logical there could be some members who believe there is more to life than a quick fukc and a fast buck.

Can't agree TM. Life was about giving your opposite front row forward a smack that he would never forget. :o

i believe in 2 diff deaths... one death is, where ur body stays in good shape with ur brains and ur mind is totally gone...i dont mean going nuts... bit different... which gives you an option to choose what kind of life u want to live if you happen to come out of that ...

second is a physical death and if you are born again, you will be someone of the kind you was hating like anything in your previous life... eg: u hate a whore in this life, you might end up being one in next...

:o

I have always thought that using the brain to fathom out what is going to happen to us after our death is a complete waste of time.

You are never going to know – well, not in this lifetime anyway.

A far more useful form of meditation however can be achieved by considering the inevitability of death, coupled with a little mind game someone once taught me:

- The only thing in this life that is inevitable is death.

- The only thing that is inevitable in our life is our death

- We do not know when our death will come

- But we DO know that it WILL come

- Death could come next year (a mysterious, yet to be contracted, terminal illness, for example – there are enough of them)

- What if we knew, we would die next year (a possibility based on a coming inevitability)

- How would we live our lives?

- What if you knew, you would die tomorrow (happens to millions every day: the car accident; run over by a bus; plane accident; accidental death is a very common occurrence – it could happen to you)

- How would you live your life? What would be important? How would you treat those you know and those you meet? What value material things, considering there are no pockets in a shroud?

Surely, we can get much more out of our lives, realising what is essential and truly important, based upon meditating on the possibility we may die tomorrow, than by attempting to live our lives according to the dominant fallacy that appears to rule most people’s lives - we live forever (which we know is not true)?

Edited by Thomas_Merton