Multi Entry Visa And Other Questions

Hi,

I'm planning to move to thailand at the end of the year.

I would like to apply for multi entry visa at the Thai Embassy in Italy for a multi entry visa, just to be able to stay there 12+3 months.

My questions are:

Does Italian Thai Embassy issue mutli entry visa?

Once the 12+3 months visa expires, can I go back to Italy and ask for another multi entry visa?

Is there a limit on multi entry visa?

To renew the multi entry visa every 90days, can I exit and return from nearby countries?

Is it usefull to be able to prove a 1000euro monthly income, some propriety in italy and an account bank of some x0.000 euro?

thanks!

My questions are:

Does Italian Thai Embassy issue mutli entry visa?

Don't know!

Once the 12+3 months visa expires, can I go back to Italy and ask for another multi entry visa?

You could always apply but whether it will be granted or not would depend on your merits.

Is there a limit on multi entry visa?

Don't know!

To renew the multi entry visa every 90days, can I exit and return from nearby countries?

It is not your visa that will be renewed, it is your permission to stay and if you have a one year multi-entry visa you need only cross the border and then return and a new 90 days period will be granted.

Is it usefull to be able to prove a 1000euro monthly income, some propriety in italy and an account bank of some x0.000 euro?

I think it would depend on which category you apply under, visit friends, visit relatives, retirement, studies or what?

You should provide details of your age and whether you have any relatives in Thailand for better guidance.