Compendium Of Lies

noahvail

Has anyone developed a list of the lies, starting with the Red Shirts' actions some weeks ago? I think it would be most interesting to see a compendium of lies by the Red Shirts, the Government, and the Yellow shirts since this latest brouhaha started.

This is not anti-red, anti-yellow, anti-government, or pro-red, pro-yellow, or pro-government. I'm hoping for a an unbiased listing so I can compare the various sides.

Many thanks.

Who cares.....all polticans, goverments etc the world over lie...

Indeed they do. I'm just intrigued as to which group had told the most lies since the beginnings of the protests?

So actually, yeah, I care. And there may be others. Sorry to have ruined your day, Mr Soutpeel.

a hi level red told me tata young was being recruited to boost the moral of the folks! they are, after all her people, didnt she grow up in issan?

A few minutes of searching Google bios shows two hits listing Bangkok as her birthplace, and was schooled in Bangkok.

There are plenty of red shirts in BKK too; it's possible she is favorable to that group, and I suspect her actual birthplace doesn't really matter.

But didn't I read yesterday or the day before that farang and half-Thai are no longer wanted within the Red Shirt ranks? So, how could she be recruited, being half-Thai herself?

If she is, I wonder how many millions she'd want in her bank account for the privilege of singing on their stage?

Odd how a simple statement leads to so many questions, eh...