Which Hotel And Where?

shadyacres29

Hi there,will be visiting Bkk on the 29th may and was due to stay in khao san area,what with the current situation my g/f said that this is ill advised.

Were happy to pay around 1500 baht a night. Just wondering which areas are safest in Bkk at the moment,if any?

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

sukhumvit soi 22 is all ok.........bars still open..... i am currently still in one :) ................ hotels............. no problem............. many hotels around your budget............ good bars.............. free pool in some (MASH bar, queens park plaza soi 22)........... this is an area of around 30 bars. hope this helps.

why yall assuming guy need s to be near bars and sex joints. he does have a tgf. and bars are accessible by pubic transportation.

okok yall t prolly right. oversea guy with thai gf, they prolly met in a bar :):D:D . who we kidding -girl is doing nothng while he is not here :D:D:D .he is prolly just one of many bf's

Edited by franzzz

Ignoring the other assumptions about why you are here...

May 29 is a long way forward in terms of the protestors and how things may change... I suggest you wait until the last week before you come and book online.

Pretty much any area that offers a significant amount of business could be targeted... Im surprised they havnt yet turned up to Sukhumvit areas..