Rose Garden Riverside

Frank La Rue

I have seen this hotel/resort on the internet when looking for places to stay towards Kan. On our way back from BKK we decided to stop there for lunch. Great was my surprise when I realized that I had been there for lunch and entertainment during a guided bus trip to the floating markets in 2000, with subsequent stopover there. We strolled around and the place really looks great for a quiet weekend with your someone special or for a family which wants to relax. I think the prices are in the range of3000 Baht for a standard room. If anyone have stayed there I'd ask you to share your experience. For me, it seems to have a tranquillity which may do one good for a day or two in beautiful surrpoundings.

Edited by Frank La Rue

I have stayed there and highly recommend it.

Actually, my wife and I held our wedding there last year on 09/09/09 at Baan Ruen Kaew. The resort is really beautiful, the service is good, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is tranquil.

We had the traditional wedding ceremony in the morning and had our party there in the evening. When you go again, check out the Baan Ruen Kaew. Its a large Thai style house with a big garden with a large tree next to the pond. Next to the Chinese house.

The rooms are good. I would go for one of the bigger ones on the 8th floor or up. Either the garden view side or the river view side is great.

My family and friends loved it, too.

We were very happy and still are.

post-63608-1272813848_thumb.jpg