Football Fans Meet And Greet!

Seapok

I'm suggesting a meet and greet on the May 5th for all of us footballing know it all's, would be nice to put some faces to our opinionated avatars!

So for whoever can make it to The Londoner on Sukhumvit 33 for around 7.30pm I will be there supping on my Singha and prawn crackers, hope to see some of you then! :)

I'm looking to be in Bangers for the last weekend of the Season, i'm afraid i won't be there for th 5th..

PS : I would have wound you up all fcukign night Seapok given the chance too.... :)

Edit : Anyway's have a good Holiday though & enjoy your diving..

Edited by MSingh

How will you know whos who, perhaps some nice little name badges would be a good idea :)

I'll be the one with the Claret & Blue Blazer & Strides of course, no need for a name Tag wearing that little conconction.. :D

I'd be able to sniff out the Chelsea one's though Alfredo, piece of p*ss, your lot too as they'd be the one's going up to teh Bar on their own & buying a Drink ONLY for themselves & the Northerners i'd have to check out their Clothing of course or just work out what Table had a Whippet chained to it with a Blue collar, Red Collar etc... :D

My Whippet is in quarantine at the moment. However, I would have been wearing my Cloggs and carrying a Black Pudding :D

I don't think they do mushy peas in this pub,BJ. :) I'll be there,mate.

Look forward to seeing you OG, unlike the others and especially Mr Singh...all talk and no show! haha, right I'm off to the airport......Bangkok here I come! :D

My Whippet is in quarantine at the moment. However, I would have been wearing my Cloggs and carrying a Black Pudding :D

As usual Mt BJ :)

Absolutely Toady. If you remember on our first ever meet up, I wore my Flat Cap as well but I've moved into the 21st Century now and I leave that at home. But I will always wear my Twin set with the Stars on the front :D

Look forward to seeing you OG, unlike the others and especially Mr Singh...all talk and no show! haha, right I'm off to the airport......Bangkok here I come! :D

In that case then, i hope the Boat that you plan to go Diving on has a fuc_kign Hole in it... :D

Well, If I am in BKK that night yes, but at the moment working outside of BKK so a bit of a pain to just pop down.

I don't think they do mushy peas in this pub,BJ. :D I'll be there,mate.

Well, If I am in BKK that night yes, but at the moment working outside of BKK so a bit of a pain to just pop down.

That's no excuse,Toady,I'm coming down from Kamphaeng Phet :)

[

Fair enough, if you can send an e-mail to my boss and ask if I can have the day off then I may get there :D As it is, it looks like I am working that day, so hope you all have a good evening. :D

[

Fair enough, if you can send an e-mail to my boss and ask if I can have the day off then I may get there :D As it is, it looks like I am working that day, so hope you all have a good evening. :D

Admit it buddy. You are saving that one day holiday you get per year, for when I arrive aren't you :D

[

Admit it buddy. You are saving that one day holiday you get per year, for when I arrive aren't you :D

Of course mate. :D

id ive thought that most of you would be up for it. seeing as the londoner on a wednesday does a buy one get one free on all drinks! promotion all through the night.

Certainly the T*ttenham Boys in that case should be in attendance.. :)

id ive thought that most of you would be up for it. seeing as the londoner on a wednesday does a buy one get one free on all drinks! promotion all through the night.

nah id ive thought they would be more interested in the concept of, you buy one they get one free :D

nah id ive thought they would be more interested in the concept of, you buy one they get one free :D

:D

u know its rather embarassing, that i am a spurs fan, and as i was reading through the buy one get one free had made me think ill pop down for sure haha. Then again i dont want to be the pikey in the corner :)

u know its rather embarassing, that i am a spurs fan, and as i was reading through the buy one get one free had made me think ill pop down for sure haha. Then again i dont want to be the pikey in the corner :D

None of us thought that you would have thought anything different Takeo.. :D

All in good spirit of course.. :)

now that you mention it.....might also be ladies night? but dont trust me on that....dont really pay too much attention to 'ladies' stuff so could be wrong

Im sure the guys would know better though :)

its interesting to observe that the idea of the footie boys in drags got SBK to venture into this part of the forum :)

so guys, now you know what you have to do to get a private audience with the mstress whiplash haha

its interesting to observe that the idea of the footie boys in drags got SBK to venture into this part of the forum :)

so guys, now you know what you have to do to get a private audience with the mstress whiplash haha

Offer to buy her 4 pints-i hear :D