Justin. Tv

bmeupscty

If anyone knows of a way to get back into justin.tv please let me know. I've been watching it here for a year and now cannot because of the recent frikin ban. It's all we ever watched and our only source of american tv here. I want my justin back!!

I am with ya brother. It was my source of Aussie Rules football but the whole site is blocked for me now - has been for just under 2 weeks. I am in Bangkok and using TOT and all I can get is the ICT message.

Edited by triplegee

When it first went down someone told me to use en.justin.tv. That worked for about a week. Now it doesn't work anymore. I can still get to justin, but can't get any steams. This is such F'n censorship!!! At home we don't block anything. Neo Nazis, terrorists, anti government conspiracy theorists...all are free to put up what ever they want. It's called freedom of speech. I don't think cutting off red shirt sites is going to fix anything. If they want to take real action then go into the encampments and break this sht up once and for all. I don't think the censorship thing has slowed down the red shirts a bit.All it's done is aggravate those of us who are foreign and depend on those sites to have something from home.

I just got this (the Google Thai to English translation)

Thai to English translation

Access to this information. Suspended temporarily

By virtue.

Emergency Decree on Public Administration.

In emergency situations, BE 2548.

The command center of the emergency situation.

Edited by joncl

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Using True and just got the following message.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The page you are trying to visit has been blocked by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.

For more information, please contact Ministry of Information and Communication Technology

120 Moo 3, floor 6, Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty the Kings 80th Birthday

Changwattana Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 Tel. 02-141-6950

l_buttom.gif