Visa Extention Documents.

Each page of the extention application has to be signed by the applicant and wife.Does the signing have to be witnessed by an immigration official or can the wife pre-sign the pages and i go on my own.

Edited by aletta

If this is and extension for support Thai wife the wife must be with you and answer interview questions in person at time TM.7 submitted. You can pick up final stamp by yourself.

Do not believe they will object to you both pre-signing the required copies and such if you want to have that ready.

TM.7 is only one sheet both sides and signed by the applicant on back side AFAIK, so am not sure what form you are speaking about.

Edited by lopburi3

And I have never seen a requirement for a signature on the front side of a TM.7 and wife has never signed the back so still do not know what form you are talking about. In any case wife must be with you for the application process each time.

Also remember requirements are not the same if upcountry. Here in Bangkok only the original bank letter is required, new information passport pages and new information bank passbook pages. They do not need more of what they already have in your file - just to view the original if requested.

The important point is you can not go alone.

Edited by lopburi3

• 3 weeks later...