The Mall Ngam Wong Wan Nonthaburi

lung

Get off the Skytrain at Mochit then get out at the exit market weekend market, walk to the bus stop, take the 134 bus, which goes via Viphavadi Rangsit, or take the 63 or 104 which both go via Phahon Yothin Road. (63 Brown and 134 Blue are airconditioned).

If you take the 134, the bus will cross the railway lines (quite far from Mochit), then about 2kms further down the road, after the railway crossing, there is a major Intersection, after this intersection the first stop is The Mall, you cannot miss it.

Alternatively you can get off Skytrain at Victory Monument, walk towards the monument, straight across and behind the monument is a bus stop, from here you can take the 522 bus (airconditioned) it goes via the Expressway, the second stop after leaving the expressway is the Mall, cost around 18baht.

Edited by beano2274

to get back to town from the Mall, stand outside the Mall at the Bus stop and take the 522 bus, it will stop at Victory Monument, cost 18 baht, this is the easiest, as for all the previous buses mentioned you would have to cross the road and walk a little way.

Also if you use the 522 to get to the Mall, the second stop is on the opposite side to the Mall, you should walk in the direction of the traffic and cross the bridge to the Mall.

No, but have lived in Nonthaburi for 5 years now, and unlike some expats I use the buses and public transport, no need for taxis all the time.

I have lived here that long too, but i mainly use my bike or taxi's but its hard to beat the 522 from the mall because it goes right over the express way. I usually park my bike in the mall and then take the bus if i want to go to victory monument.

• 2 weeks later...