Bachelor Hotels

dnl

Hi

me & my friend gonna visit puket in may and i want to know which hotels don,t charge an extra fee for unregistered guest127fs2928878.gif

is Ibis hotel get an extra fee?

i also have this question for pattaya too 297.gif

is Golden beach hotel in pattaya get an extra fee for unregistered guest

thanks in advanceshake2.gif

OP, any hotel I book in advance I always say number of persons is 2, never had an extra charge, I do this online or by telephone, on a walk in if by myself I'll tell them I'm with my GF but she's turning up later, some ask name some don't but in all my experiences of Thai hotels I've never been charged extra..

OP, any hotel I book in advance I always say number of persons is 2, never had an extra charge, I do this online or by telephone, on a walk in if by myself I'll tell them I'm with my GF but she's turning up later, some ask name some don't but in all my experiences of Thai hotels I've never been charged extra..

That advice clearly wont work in most non joiner hotels in Thailand.

What will you do the second night when you have a different GF ??

That advice clearly wont work in most non joiner hotels in Thailand.

What will you do the second night when you have a different GF ??

Simples, re-book online or talk to reception when you have got rid of the other one :) ....

Failing that, book another hotel, Simples...Meercat Manor springs to mind.....

By the way, if they don't want to play the game and have my custom without a premium I can move on else where and choose where to spend...Simples...

By the way, if they don't want to play the game and have my custom without a premium I can move on else where and choose where to spend...Simples...

But isnt that what the OP is doing ?? Finding out which one does 'play the game' ??

Lots of Phuket hotels charge a joiner fee, especially if you dont ask and clear it up before hand.. And changing hotels every night isnt exactly an elegant solution. Calling last nights hooker your GF only makes for ugly arguments in the lobby at check out.

But isnt that what the OP is doing ?? Finding out which one does 'play the game' ??

Lots of Phuket hotels charge a joiner fee, especially if you dont ask and clear it up before hand.. And changing hotels every night isnt exactly an elegant solution. Calling last nights hooker your GF only makes for ugly arguments in the lobby at check out.

Totally agree with LoL's comments but in general, the smaller the hotel, the less the likelihood of being charged corkage. Book up first in whichever hotel for one night then scout around for a suitable location for yourselves. Low season and Red Shirts make the market yours. Have fun!!!

How about a Phuket hotel (I'd imagine Phuket Town) that has items in the rooms to make things interesting?

i.e. basket swing, mirrors......

That's what I thought the OP was referring to when I saw the topic.

Extra guest charges? I think just the higher end hotels and stuffy chains like Accor, Holiday Inn, Best Westerns.

But always good to ask before booking.

Avoid Centara hotels like the plague - "your girlfriend" joining you later will cost you an additional 1500 BHT every time without fail.

Marriott courtyard in patong no problems.

Of course I have no personal experience of this, this is just what I hear on the grapevine :)