Bangkok: Red-Shirts Storm Chulalongkorn Hospital

webfact

This is actually very 'good' news. What we now need is more 'raids' like this, so the whole of Thailand and the world sees and understands what this 'movement for democracy' really is about.

This means the government is winning not only the battle but the war too and all they have to do is being a little bit more patient. The reds (as their big puppet master) are shooting themselves in the foot time and again. They are losing if they stay in their hole (and the amy doesn't crack down) and they are losing if they come out of their hole (and the army tries to stop them), they are even losing when the police doesn't do anything to stop them. It's really amazing the BBC and CNN haven't picked up on this outrage.

The Reds will start negotiating by next week. Thaksin's money has gone, the Wednesday showdown on Vibhavadi showed that there are some troops with backbone - that was what was needed.

As the post above says, so long as the gov't can keep them kettled in there by effectively repelling any other attempt at mobile rally, this is all over bar the shouting.

The biggest stumbling block of any negotiation will be the red pre-condition for amnesty for all that has been going on. I guess they'll start moving for a negotiated settlement without either side mentioining it to the public till the deal is too far-down-the-road to be turned back, and the reds have conveniently managed to get the media to 'forget' all these outrages.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.. Wait. Some people call me a Red apologist or even a troll.

But it's you and the Grapeshot guy advocating mass slaughter of civilian protesters. Maybe time to re-calibrate sensors of what's going on in the world, and what would be appropriate, realistic and moral responses to the challenges posed. You guys DO allow yourselves to be worked up in a frenzy. I try to understand first, and judge later. Many of the protesters are very aware that their faces may get blown off at any time.

Spot on...

You have a driver?! You elitist democracy surpressor! [just kidding!!].... why don't you check out Central Chidlom their grocery store on the first floor? In the back they have some EXCELLENT imported gourmet foods... you might find supplies to tide you over.

Edited by Redsunset

This is actually very 'good' news. What we now need is more 'raids' like this, so the whole of Thailand and the world sees and understands what this 'movement for democracy' really is about.

This means the government is winning not only the battle but the war too and all they have to do is being a little bit more patient. The reds (as their big puppet master) are shooting themselves in the foot time and again. They are losing if they stay in their hole (and the amy doesn't crack down) and they are losing if they come out of their hole (and the army tries to stop them), they are even losing when the police doesn't do anything to stop them. It's really amazing the BBC and CNN haven't picked up on this outrage.

PM Abbhisit is a very wise and dignified man not letting his personal feelings interfere with the good for the country. Just ask yourself how you would feel if someone poured hiv-pos infected blood on your house. He wants as few innocent casualties as possible and I truly believe he wants to help everyone in this country, especially the poor. Unfortunately they don't let him help them. IMO, this country doesn't deserve a PM like him.

I agree with most, but I think as far as winning the battle is concerned, his hesitation to use force is only enforcing the reds in their stance to bring down the government. They have ample finance and enough criminals to continue the hostage taking of Bangkok for a long time. The fact that they are using women and children as human shields can not stop the government from taking concise action.

The army has none lethal means at their disposal which will enable them to move in and arrest the mob. I think they should invite someone who knows how to deal with such a situation from abroad to advise them.

The use of "human shields" is taken direct from the "Al Queda" handbook but I agree with another poster who stated that "terrorists" do not deny their actions, but are proud of them. The "red's" have of course nothing to be proud of and as some really mind boggling remarks even here show, try to blame everybody but themselves for any action they have taken. I'm surprised they did not blame the government to have send in infiltrators who invaded the hospital .......

Here is the latest from Weng:

THE NATION: Weng: I wasn't there,but 50-100 of our ppl. invaded hospital. Not appropriate & we must apologise. Let's not act like PAD

I thought all along they have said "Well, PAD did it...so can we!" Now they are changing their story line?

The PAD never went this far and neither until now had the reds. Hospitals are different form economic targets. All weng cares about is that the public are very upset about this and he canmt blame anyone on anothjer side.

Weng just thinks that his army of terrorists can do what the hel_l they want and by him then apologising on stage it will all be ok and forgotten about. If he is really that sorry why doesn't he name and shame those involved and order their surrender to the appropraite authorities, whoever they may be.

It's time for this imminent crackdown to begin and the red's can look back on the last couple of days as the final acts of a group about to lse face in a massive way.