Buriram Transfer Tax

I have just bought 1 rai of land in Buriram with main road frontage (200 000 baht)

The land was in an original block of 4 rai but she didnt want to sell all of it so i bought the main road part

It needs to be surveyed

What would the survey fee be and what taxes would i need to pay for the change of ownership

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi could you recommend any builders in the area.

Cheers

I have a pad 4 Kms out of Buriram city, just bought 22 rai outside prackonchi, 18,000 Baht per rai, also on a concrete road,

About good builders, my brother in law built this for me in 2000, the millenium, with some other guys from the village, if you want his number e-mail me, he is in Buriram.

I have just bought 1 rai of land in Buriram with main road frontage (200 000 baht)

The land was in an original block of 4 rai but she didnt want to sell all of it so i bought the main road part

It needs to be surveyed

What would the survey fee be and what taxes would i need to pay for the change of ownership

Thanks

Why does it need to be surveyed?

For transfer fees look at around 4 - 5% of the agreed price. If the vendor is willing, you could reduce the "official" price to minimise the tax liability.