Good Accountant ?

I know there have been posts asking for the same but I think it´s been a while

I just want to ask if anyone would be so kind to recommend a good accountant

We´re not too pleased with our present one and I was just wanting to ask if any members

know of a reliable and knowlegable accountant who speaks reasonable English and knows about

different company structures as we are thinking of changing ours.

Any feed back would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

My Thai accountant (Thai CPA/Masters degree) is good; her spoken English is so-so, but written English is good. She's honest, trustworthy and reliable.

She seems to understand Thai co structures, but my Thai lawyer handles a lot of that and corroborates with the accountant.

Let me know if you want further info.

Matt M.

I am also looking for a new accountant. I haven't used them but I am considering using Sunbelt Asia. The rates seem reasonable.

I will tell you to stay away from Info Accounting. Their services have severely deteriorated over the past 3 years while their rates have increased.

I have one I'm happy with. They do a lot of expat companies, chamber of commerce, etc. and do work permits as well. There are times when you need an interface with the Thai government agencies they have been very effective at problem solving. Let me know if you want contact info.

I'm happy with our attorney also. Frankly I wasn't impressed with Sunbelt for this. We use Seri, Manop - a bit more expensive but much more professional. Michael Doyle wrote the book on doing business in Thailand, literary.

The importance of good accounting services cannot be underestimated.

After you have a work permit you have to register for Monthly income tax, when your work permit needs to be renewed that time you have to show it to the Labor Department Audit. However if the company is registered less than one year there is no need to show it to the officer at the Labor Department.

At Sunbelt Asia Accounting we offer the following services:

# Your Personal income tax

# Some Deductions and Allowances

# Value Added Tax (VAT)

# Withholding Tax

# Half year -corporate income tax (CIT)

# Workmen’s compensation fund

Get more information on our services on our website at:

http://www.sunbeltaccounting.com/accountingService.aspx