1 More Snake

What a beauty have never seen a cobra in blue phase before, have seen captive bred blue morphed tree snakes and of course plenty of those horrible custard coloured pythons, that cobra was definitely a keeper showed the picture to another herp was a first for him too :)

Haha :D

No knowledge i see ( modified by spraybox) (photo shopped colour)

:)

Yes It's a Cobra .In Blue phase ( they really have many colours )

And this 1 IS a beauty (and rare) :D

Am a Lucky man.

You are. Are you keeping him/her? :D

Am a Lucky man.

A lovely snake. But crikey a pet cobra? Madness! :D

Am a Lucky man.

...suggest you get to that lottery ticket cart immediately.

Am a Lucky man.

A lovely snake. But crikey a pet cobra? Madness! :D

:D People really have their own mind with own conclusions .

Ofcourse it is free.Hopefully eating the neighbors Rooster :D

Am a Lucky man.

Have all the money i need,and more,so no rush to the lottery this guy . :D

Glad you can poke a bit of fun about serious interest in your photo, as a keen herpetologist who likes to research un usual colour phases especially in rare and dangerous reptiles,I thought your thread was genuine , I guess there really is 1 born every minute :D but a genuine cobra in an usual colour phase would be woth upto 10,000 dollars australian, seeing as a trio of bluephase treesnake babies were sold for 3500 $ here in queensland a while back :)

Am a Lucky man.

Have all the money i need,and more,so no rush to the lottery this guy . :D

PM me and I'll send you my bank details.... :D

Glad you can poke a bit of fun about serious interest in your photo, as a keen herpetologist who likes to research un usual colour phases especially in rare and dangerous reptiles,I thought your thread was genuine , I guess there really is 1 born every minute :D but a genuine cobra in an usual colour phase would be woth upto 10,000 dollars australian, seeing as a trio of bluephase treesnake babies were sold for 3500 $ here in queensland a while back :D
:D .Am not an expert like you are,but willing to learn.(and i have had an interest for snakes since i was 5 years,but been to "busy doing other things) :)

What you say here really made me start thinking :D

I just "throw a treasure away.Guess this rare species need to be taken care of ,soon there are no1 left i guess.

Hmm ,what to say? guess am a moron after all :D

You know how to reach me.If i can be of any help,! :D

Sorry.

Glad you can poke a bit of fun about serious interest in your photo, as a keen herpetologist who likes to research un usual colour phases especially in rare and dangerous reptiles,I thought your thread was genuine , I guess there really is 1 born every minute :D but a genuine cobra in an usual colour phase would be woth upto 10,000 dollars australian, seeing as a trio of bluephase treesnake babies were sold for 3500 $ here in queensland a while back :D
:D .Am not an expert like you are,but willing to learn.(and i have had an interest for snakes since i was 5 years,but been to "busy doing other things) :)

I just "throw a treasure away.Guess this rare species need to be taken care of ,soon there are no1 left i guess.

Sorry.

Actually N.Eagle t'was you who started your little quiz based upon your "new blue Cobra". Where is this thread going to now?? :D

Sorry.

Actually N.Eagle t'was you who started your little quiz based upon your "new blue Cobra". Where is this thread going to now?? :D

I think its gone from Name the Cobra to Hunt the Cobra. Maybe the mods can change the title..... :clap2:

Big cash prize!! :cheesy:

eagle, good to see this one is not bleeding.

beautiful snake.

on samui or phangan?

we used to see the occasional snake around my place on phangan until the neighbor started building. nothin pisses me off more than hearing the builders ate another snake.

the local monitor population hasn't fared that well either.

i apologise for my previous remarks.

two years ago i saw a python i reckon at over 2+ metres on the beach while walking home. saw another in almost the same spot last year, but it was much smaller.

i really dont understand the the terrified kill response of many around here.

ts

Edited by t.s

Well, while I was searching for the elusive Blue Cobra on the web (it is very elusive) I came across the most beautiful snake picture I have ever seen.

It is called a Leucistic Monocled Cobra. Just incredible and I really am terrified of snakes.

post-10310-1272821357_thumb.jpg

Still searching for the Blue :)

people just dont like snakes :) does not matter what country, it used to be easy enough to identify a snake in isaan , just look it up in the local cook book, here in queensland we have lots of snakes, a few of them are quite nasty buggers too, they get killed on sight whether venomous or not,I get called out to remove unwanted slithery visitors, but at least now we dont get many children being bitten trying to imitate Mr Crikey!! most snakes wont attack but you always get the odd one with pms, just remember if you get up close and personal with a cobra no matter what genus or colour it will bite :D

eagle, good to see this one is not bleeding.

beautiful snake.

on samui or phangan?

we used to see the occasional snake around my place on phangan until the neighbor started building. nothin pisses me off more than hearing the builders ate another snake.

the local monitor population hasn't fared that well either.

i apologise for my previous remarks.

two years ago i saw a python i reckon at over 2+ metres on the beach while walking home. saw another in almost the same spot last year, but it was much smaller.

i really dont understand the the terrified kill response of many around here.

ts

Thank you T,s :D

Sorry ,but i put this in the wrong topic location .This snake and i live in esan (not far from the laos border, Bueng Khan area),And this "rare cobra ,i have seen more of( this was the 4th actually)

Up here they kill them before you can say stop

But it's out that the farang give money for live snakes. :D

I just free them :D

I really hate to see they kill these beautiful snakes that live up here.

Up here in my home there are snakes all over,i see them almost every day,no need to go and look for them they are everywhere. :D ..... :) .....

But now hehe :D

Well, while I was searching for the elusive Blue Cobra on the web (it is very elusive) I came across the most beautiful snake picture I have ever seen.

It is called a Leucistic Monocled Cobra. Just incredible and I really am terrified of snakes.

post-10310-1272821357_thumb.jpg

Still searching for the Blue :)

Beautifull.just like a shining pearl.

Oh Yeah,Snakes get my hairs to raise and the adrenalin is on top.

:D ...