Mr Gordon Ramsey

kjhbigv

i was lucky enough to have dinner at claridges a couple of years ago,where gordon ramsey has a restaurant, we had the table d'hote menu which i think was set at around 45 pounds,i have to say it is one of the finest dining experiences i have ever had. :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if they'd had closeups of the ladyboys maybe he would have gotten better coverage :)

Have to admit, I can't understand the appeal of the man, myself. But then I generally find bad tempered nasty people unappealing. Maybe he's nicer in person. Any volunteers to go find out? :D

Well, if they'd had closeups of the ladyboys maybe he would have gotten better coverage :D

Have to admit, I can't understand the appeal of the man, myself. But then I generally find bad tempered nasty people unappealing. Maybe he's nicer in person. Any volunteers to go find out? :D

Find out about him or the ladyboys? :)

That reminds me.. "Miss Tiffany" is on the Thai TV on friday. I always enjoy the show, until they speak :)

always have fun with the wife trying to guess the winner...

nong%20film.jpg

nice of The Sun to add "before a boxing match in Chiang Mai, Thailand" could very well have left that out.. I guess covering their <deleted>!

legally speaking.

p.s: no I am not, & neither is my wife (i think)!

Edited by whiterussian

Well, if they'd had closeups of the ladyboys maybe he would have gotten better coverage :)

And here I was thinking you liked me, sbk.

Well, if they'd had closeups of the ladyboys maybe he would have gotten better coverage :D

I did say generally blinky :)

I did say generally blinky :D

I'll sleep peacefully tonight, sbk. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

My take on the characters commented on.

The Galloping Gourment and Gordon Kerr both wusses and not fit for men to watch.

Gordon Ramsey hot tempered, foul mouthed, talented, control freak, with a passion for cooking that makes him a great chef and businessman. And I guess one on one in a non business setting an alright sort of person.

Steven Segal certainly a one sided actor who will give the same performance movie after movie. Gives time and money to many charities, including some in Thailand. Certainly knowledgeable in martial arts, an expert with handguns, a blues guitarist and a assistant chief of a police dept in Louisiana. Don't know if we could be friends, but we have shared interests

A bit off topic but a mate back in OZ told me that molly meldrum has a house over here and..err..has family(?) here :D

Apparently he did a report on the redshirts that was aired on Aussie television last sunday night :)

I told him if i saw the big girls blouse anywhere i nick his hat and stick it where the sun dont shine :D

On second thoughts that might not be such a good idea :D

Edited by ozzieovaseas

I just love Thai Visa.....I do a little post about him being in town and I get a bit of a slating 'who cares?', 'so what?', 'boring?'.......104 posts later with videos and pics!......now lets get back to discussing the 'best burger in town'!!....some of you guys just crack me up, but I still luv yer!! :D

'Maybe he's nicer in person. Any volunteers to go find out?'....well, I went up to him 'half cut' for a quick photo and chat and he seemed quite pleasant......maybe it's just his TV image.....god forbid! :)

Edited by kjhbigv

I just love Thai Visa.....I do a little post about him being in town and I get a bit of a slating 'who cares?', 'so what?', 'boring?'.......104 posts later with videos and pics!......now lets get back to discussing the 'best burger in town'!!....some of you guys just crack me up, but I still luv yer!! :D

'Maybe he's nicer in person. Any volunteers to go find out?'....well, I went up to him 'half cut' for a quick photo and chat and he seemed quite pleasant......maybe it's just his TV image.....god forbid! :)

sure it was him? :D

better show us the pic