2009 Ducati Monster M1100 For Sale

Due to an overseas relocation, will be selling a Ducati Monster M1100, 2009 red.

Purchased from Ducati Thailand (Thonglor) under 1 year ago, it has 2000k on the clock and has been broken-in nicely. Completed initial 1k service at Ducati.

Mods are termi carbon exhausts, frame sliders and comfort seat

Well maintained and as new, no falls, no scratches, no dents. Including all service manuals and documentation.

Rides like a dream. Sad to say goodbye but cannot export to my destination country

Drop me contact details here or PM me if interested. Viewing can be done in the Asoke area.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find the moved details in the "bike for sale" classified section . Is the bike sold already ? Usual questions need to be asked, i.e. Price ? Green Book ? Number of KM ? Place of registration ? Thanks

I would imagine if this bike was bought from Thonglor, it will have a legit greenbook

This is the 'bikes for sale' forum..

It was moved here from the bikes discussion forum.

No putting price and details up is always strange for a for sale listing.

Going by the OP's discription: new Monster 1100 720,000 or Monster 1100 (ABS) 770,000. The new Monster 1100S & 1100S (ABS) are a bit more pricey: 830,000 & 880,000 respectively

Edited by Garry

Going by the OP's discription: new Monster 1100 720,000 or Monster 1100 (ABS) 770,000. The new Monster 1100S & 1100S (ABS) are a bit more pricey: 830,000 & 880,000 respectively

Where is any of that in the OP's description ??

Still dont have any idea of the price of this actual bike.. Thats my point..

Where is any of that in the OP's description ??

Still dont have any idea of the price of this actual bike.. Thats my point..

EASY EASY, I was floating the current market price based off what the OP had stated

Ducati Monster M1100, 2009
. As it will be interesting to see what the asking price will be once known.

i've replied to a few PMs on the price, so here's the details, to be transparent:

i purchased price new 720k plus the following mods:

- carbon termignonis

- comfort seat

- tail chop

- frame sliders

takes the total spent just under 1 year ago to 850k

i'm selling for 700k. assuming 15-20% depeciation for less than 1 year

it's as new, waxed and polished frequently and showroom quality, plus gone thru the pain of breaking in...starting to ride fantastic now it's got 2k on the clock and sounds like a raped ape :)

and yes...purchased from Ducati Thailand so obviously registered here in BKK.

I'm moving to HK, and considered taking it with me...but much hassle with importing so looking to sell here and consider buying again in HK.