Straight Swap, 400cc Suzuki Desperado For 400cc Honda Cbr

Bought a 400cc Suzuki Desperado Cruiser to help a mate out a few years back (same old, needed to leave sharpish), decided it could be the missus' bike. She's ridden it a few times but doesn't really like the geometry for long rides, loves posing on it down town though :D

Consequently the bike really isn't getting enough use to warrant keeping it around, I fire it up once a month and go for a short run just to ensure it stays in order. Fires 1st time every time.

She DID used to like my little CBR 400 before I totalled it and bought the Fazer, plus I kinda miss the little crotch-rocket; it would certainly get more use than the Desperado, I never did like cruisers!

No book, no plate, no tax paid. When we went down for the Fazer & Bandit the excise folk didn't appear to have a category for it, and couldn't say how much it would be? They promised to have the necessary info by the time we returned for the other two bikes' paperwork in a week. Knowing full well the pace of life here we returned after a fortnight, guess what, they still didn't know! Returned last week, no joy yet either, but they're estimating around 8-11,000b. Prepared to deal on this.

I figure a cruiser in decent nick such as this appears to go for the 60-65k mark, CBR's these days 50-55k with book & plate, must be worth a straight swap to somebody who maybe wants to take it easy a little?

Up for offers though, no rush whatsoever but I am getting fed up of cleaning the damned thing! Straight pipes, sounds wicked and frightens the holy hel_l out of the soi mutts :) Apologies for the poor photos, all I could find currently!

Pm me with any reasonable offers;

Miles

post-1728-1272783935_thumb.jpg

post-1728-1272784073_thumb.jpg

hi

have a cb1 in pattaya , its in storage as its fast for me . has not been used for 2 years , more or less the same story as you brought of friend to help out got it sorted and it was way to fast .the story with my one is guy splips with girl and leaves with bike but forgets book [ 5 years ago ] I have never tried to get a book for it it has a bangkok plate . would be willing to put some cash as well if interested , cheers pete [email protected]

hi

have a cb1 in pattaya , its in storage as its fast for me . has not been used for 2 years , more or less the same story as you brought of friend to help out got it sorted and it was way to fast .the story with my one is guy splips with girl and leaves with bike but forgets book [ 5 years ago ] I have never tried to get a book for it it has a bangkok plate . would be willing to put some cash as well if interested , cheers pete [email protected]

With no book how do you tax it ??

With no tax after 3 years, the plate is invalidated..

Thanks for the replies, sorry I didn't get back to you before but had no notifications thru email?

Anyhoo, things moving pretty quick round here, now have a chance to move to a far better house which will cost me a bit more. Therefore the Desperado is now up for sale. 50k ONO

Sorry to have messed you around at all Pete, completely unintentional I assure you.