Bar Girl Asks Me To Go Red

westybrook

I met this stuning bar girl last night, we went all night long too. :)

She wants me to join the force and show my true colours by joining the mod.

What would you say?

I really like her and shes passionate about the protests.

I am scared to get involved with them, but with her being so sweet and her offering me (love you long time) for doing this, what have I got to lose?

Please help me!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it was that simple. I like that fact that they are showing their support. But this is a Thai problem. Me comming in with my red shirt, stinking of sweat out of fear and my long ginger hair may only cause concern for them. I don't want them to attack me. I want to go and help them.

We could teach you to be a master hypnotist & then you could go 'behind enemy lines' & put all of them in a trance, get them to do a few crazy things for the media & then tell them to stop the protest & go home.

What a great idea :)

yeah I was thinking about being deported would be awful.

If I did put them all in a trance then I guess I would then be their leader. Wow I could then get them to protest for me to be PM. Wow me as PM. How does one become an hypnotist?

Think of the girls if I was PM. I would sign some up to be in my cabinet. Some beer drinking expats too. Give them a nice cushy ministers job, with a few bar girls as his secretry

My initial reaction was: She asked you for your credit cards?

My second reaction is: Is this amusing enough to let it run for awhile?

Probably.

IJWT, my only reaction is... :)

My ex wife has a brother in the army, he actually supports the protests.

I think this is risky, would make a cool picture for my facebook account, but I know it can kick off at any time. When they start running towards the tanks and police I know I would have to join in. Pick up a weapon and use it. I just don't want to get hurt myself. I'm very frail you see.

How many bar girls would go with me if I got seriously injured? I'm lucky to be here you know. Anywhere else in the world and I know my chances of pulling a woman is near on impossible. Here I am king, I need to pay much higher than many of you guys I know, but I will do what it takes to get my daily fix of delicious sweet cakey aka women.

Cake and women are what I like in life.

I wish it was that simple. I like that fact that they are showing their support. But this is a Thai problem. Me comming in with my red shirt, stinking of sweat out of fear and my long ginger hair may only cause concern for them. I don't want them to attack me. I want to go and help them.

Stinking with sweat out of fear ?? A bit OTT. Are you a man or a mouse? He_l you will be with a Thai woman, a B/G at that. Surely she knows her way around town? Go, show her your support, maybe get a freebie off her for showing her how macho you are.

Stinking with sweat out of fear ?? A bit OTT. Are you a man or a mouse? He_l you will be with a Thai woman, a B/G at that. Surely she knows her way around town? Go, show her your support, maybe get a freebie off her for showing her how macho you are.

I hope you are taking the pish. A man going with the wills of a bar girl on the basis that he might get a freebie?

Flying pigs engaged in snowball fights across the river Styx comes to mind.

if IJWT says it should run, who am I to say no

:)

(was gonna move to Pub....but if my friends need a bit of entertainment here for a while...I shall oblige)

Thanks centrico for being my friend. You don't understand me though when it comes to sweat, I do have a problem when I get scared or excited, that's why I have a problem pulling meat (girlfriend) to be with me.

I am a man, but we all get scared, especially if ones in a protest group that may start to get violent.

You see I'm a lover not a fighter and the thought of having to smash a policeman's or army boys skull in makes me want to be sick. This I fear will happen to me if I join. I will need to get so drunk before I go in there. Then I'll more than likely do something stupid.

I will need to get so drunk before I go in there. Then I'll more than likely do something stupid.

As a bonus, you'll fit in better there as they usually stay in that same state.

You'll be kindred-lao kao-spirits then.

You'll not get deported immediately. I saw in a online newspaper that there is a norwegian man protesting with them too. He said something like: " We'll never give up. Just think about what will happen the day we take off our shirts and start to merge into the normal population while still protesting".

But who knows what awaits him later if things calm down. I think they will have some kind of law to get him deported or blacklisted by.

I wouldnt go there, even if the reds dont beat you up, and there are no clashes between red and soldiers (which is very likely to happen and could kill you), there is always the chance of bombs blowing up (thats been happening so often lately and almost always near red sites)

Not a good idea. All it takes is one person who thinks killing a random foreigner would be a good idea if they could blame it on the government. Not worth the risk, plenty of others at soi cowboy.

Wouldn't recommend that you go!

This is a Thai problem which think they have to sort out themselves.

Having foreigners down there will not help justify their cause.

But if you do decide to go just make sure you get 500B per day to help cover the medical costs should you get sniped.

Edited by monkfish