Natural, Shaved, Plucked, Waxed, Decorative.

mark45y

Which do you prefer  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have lived in a number of countries over the years and have seen a variety of styles in the management of hair in places besides the head.

When I was young everyone was natural and that still remains the seat of my innermost fantasies but having associated with people in the entertainment industry in the west I became aware of more esoteric hair removal practices and designs.

Since coming to Thailand I have been amazed by Thai plucking practices. Years ago as I walked down a Bangkok street I observed four ladies jointly plucking under arm hair. In Vietnam I found mature adult women with almost no pubic hair at all.

I got into an argument with another expat when in Thailand he told me his wife had only the hair on her head and she never plucked, shaved or anything else. I told him I was sure she did it in secret.

It has been my experience that Thai women have an abundance of hair as an ethnic group. Far more so than Vietnamese.

I have met female Thai dancers who shaved all over even their faces. You would think they would get stubble on their faces but I never experienced that.

So I leave you with a few questions. 1. Which method of hair removal do you prefer in your partner? 2. Do you have a Thai partner who has no pubic hair? Are you sure she is not a secret plucker? 3. Do you like artistic hair patterns? 4. Do you think odor and hair go together? 5. Do you think it is an important criteria in choosing a mate?

Edited by mark45y