Auto Air Conditioning Work

Dustoff

~

Time for a compressor change, recharge, filter, etc.. The car is older so would like a quality rebuilt compressor.

Prefer someone on the airport side of town but quality workmanship counts the most. We have already tried a couple of bozos...

Thanks

I only had minor work done here,

but this guy went looking for the leak & fixed it instead of just filling it up with more gas.

Leave central airport plaza car park by the back way onto Hang Dong Rd.

Turn left & look for a very steep entrance ramp down to a workshop.

It has a sign for auto aircon, its before you reach the big intersection.

Good luck

I would recommend JN Auto Service (053-801416) on Chiang Mai - Lamphun Rd, just past the Adventure Hotel. The owner, Jimmy, spent a few years working in the U.S., speaks great English if you don't speak Thai, and is very trustworthy. Goodluck.

Amnuay Motor Air

1st location is along the superhighway on the opposite side to Carrefour. It's the building with the big Pioneer board on its roof.

2nd location is along Charoenmuang Road

Dustoff....Agree with 'loaded'.....the best AC place in town is Amnuay Motor Air. They specialize in AC and electrical and charge very fairly plus, they have the absolute best waiting room for any business in CM....with free internet and full UBC.

They also have a shuttle service and will drive you to Carefoore or other nearby place to hang out while work is being done.

It is rare that I recomend businesses, but Amnuay Motor Air gets mine.

Amnuay Motor Air seems to be weighing in heavily and I have also gotten a few private recommendations for the same.

It is looking like tomorrow is the day to give them a look.

Thanks so much for all the input, folks!

Dust in the Wind

~

I would give Amnuay Motor Air a very high recommendation!

It was not the compressor as we were told by a shop we didn't trust. Amnuay is incredibly thorough, their diagnostics are spot on, excellent workmanship...

We spent far less than we had anticipated and our aircon is now so efficient that I think we can make it snow in our car!