She Will Be Mine...

mca

renault_5_turbo.jpg

I only managed to get this close.

omni.jpg

Ok I know but they are the same colour :)

In the renault one a tester claimed to hold the land speed record on a roundabout (traffic circle for lefties)

The bottom one Car and Driver said "Make sure the front wheels are pointed in the direction you want to go before putting you foot on the gas pedal" :D

Dodge Omni GLH or was it a Shelby eh?? Little bottle rocket fun car to drive and plenty of squirt for the money..

Edited by WarpSpeed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-50545-1273070260_thumb.jpg

I just have to figure out how to retrieve it. Might need a jump start too.

Yeah that one even had a satellite dish.................................................Way ahead of it's time......It was out of this world with technology :) ..........

renault_5_turbo.jpg

I only managed to get this close.

omni.jpg

Ok I know but they are the same colour :)

In the renault one a tester claimed to hold the land speed record on a roundabout (traffic circle for lefties)

The bottom one Car and Driver said "Make sure the front wheels are pointed in the direction you want to go before putting you foot on the gas pedal" :D

Dodge Omni GLH or was it a Shelby eh?? Little bottle rocket fun car to drive and plenty of squirt for the money..

this is the one in the James Bond film, Never say Never, i think

a Renault 5

r5t2av.jpeg

Edited by Donnyboy

Fun to drive indeed - was great bang for the buck in its day. Pretty sure that the version pictured is GLH.

GLH = Goes Like hel_l!

Shelby version- GLH-S - Goes like hel_l Somemore

That last car is lush Moonriver. And if you look like Mark Wahlberg and have that car, its a done deal :D

But, But, l have a double six pack abs. :) Well l did yesterday.

Its not called a double sixpack.. thats a full keg :D

The experts say that fantasising about a car is a penis extension.not my words.Luckily a car is a car is a car to me

No, l was going to say something. BUT,BUT, keep an eye on your Domino's in case one goes missing, ruin your excitement. :)

I have plenty of things to get excited about

my good health

my beautiful gf

my step son

my life in general

my family

if a car gets you excited good for you,but a car for me is getting a-b

Different peaple, dofferent opinions, My opinion:

My good healt: Agree!

Independence and Freedom: Agree

Wife: can change sometime, currently ok, but who knows the future. I'm not a dreamer. Never trust anyone!

Stepson: No way! I'll never take care of somone elses kids. For what? Not interested at all! Waste money and time!

Life in genrerall: Not so exiting in LOS. There are better places on earth!

Family: No way! I don't even like my own family, why i should take care somone elses?

Car: Yes of corse! A car gives me freedom and i enjoy to drive it and a nice car is better than a ugly one. If it's a V8, even better. If i'm not a carover, i would not post in any carforum.

1966 GTO. A guy that lived down the street had one he bought stock and drove as a daily driver when I was a kid. It sounded awesome, and every once in awhile he burn em' for me.

I always hung around and looked at it and dreamed of buying it before I ever had a hard-on, much less knew what trying make up for a short member was.

His wife was a knock-out so I don't think he was affected by the need to make up for anything either ha ha.

They both got a kick out of a little kid liking their car so much.

I never did get to buy one, and ended up with a decent willy, so maybe there's hope for me yet.

post-86959-1273154081_thumb.jpg

The experts say that fantasising about a car is a penis extension.not my words.Luckily a car is a car is a car to me

No, l was going to say something. BUT,BUT, keep an eye on your Domino's in case one goes missing, ruin your excitement. :)

I have plenty of things to get excited about

my good health

my beautiful gf

my step son

my life in general

my family

if a car gets you excited good for you,but a car for me is getting a-b

Good for you. Hope you don't get too bored on the way. Do you play golf as well?

Edited by Tanaka

I was into getting one of these and then I changed my life and moved to Thailand. This is a roadcar and is the fastest accelerating and decelerating car in the world. It beats everything, holds several speed records. And costs a fraction of a Bugatti Veyron. Unfortunately, with thai customs duties the way they are, I don't think I will be able to have one here.

post-70069-1273159056_thumb.jpg

post-70069-1273159070_thumb.jpg

Granted, this car was before my time, but it just does it for me. Any manufacturer that will put the model designation on the front, but in reverse letters, so that the drivers can see what's gaining on them gets a big old vote in my book. Add in the riveted on fender extenders and I'm sold.

BMW_2002_Turbo_front_quarter.jpg

1966 GTO. A guy that lived down the street had one he bought stock and drove as a daily driver when I was a kid. It sounded awesome, and every once in awhile he burn em' for me.

I always hung around and looked at it and dreamed of buying it before I ever had a hard-on, much less knew what trying make up for a short member was.

His wife was a knock-out so I don't think he was affected by the need to make up for anything either ha ha.

They both got a kick out of a little kid liking their car so much.

I never did get to buy one, and ended up with a decent willy, so maybe there's hope for me yet.

I can see where your coming from chum, the era of the V8 muscle car, awesome stuff, forget the willy. :)

Someone who never drive a muscle car, they maybe don't understand what i mean. But if you ever owned and drove V8 muscle cars, it's like a virus in your body. The virus NEVER goes away and no matter what you drive, you'll never satisfied with en alternative car! There is no alternative against a V8 muscle car! Sometime i think to moving back in a "normal" country" to fullfill my dreams and hobbies, because in LOS are very limited choices about driving and owning muscle cars. There is not only to drive a muscle car. I miss the whole community about muscle cars (meetings, etc).

Used to dream about a Gallardo or a 996 GT3

post-57474-1273248239_thumb.jpg

post-57474-1273248628_thumb.jpg

If I hadn't bought a condo in Jomtien I would be able to buy a nice 996 or 997 now, but where to enjoy in boring UK? scared all the time about speedcam's losing licence etc,even a track day is expensive here...

So since I learned about the high price for this type of car in Thailand I am think every day about something like this:

post-57474-1273248260_thumb.jpg

post-57474-1273248269_thumb.jpg

Or maybe something like the E30 with Toyota V8 that 'INTJ' is building, and enjoying driving it in Thailand and doing a few track days at Bira. Always liked e30's and e21's since I was a school boy LOL.

cheers

Edited by jay1980

Here's mine!! It even has a turbine as well as other 'before their time' automated accessories and none of the newer models hold a candle to it in style, the real original I can't find a pic of but I saw it at an auto show as a nipper and it had real flock for exterior coating simulating bat fur, it was/is the coolest!!!

Batmobile.jpg

But for today's wish list I'm up for this honey..

audi-r8-v10-2.jpg

Though I'm not really sold on the wide carbon trim accent on the side, but painting over some of it with a nice color contrast stripe or something similar possibly would do the trick..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Here's mine!! It even has a turbine as well as other 'before their time' automated accessories and none of the newer models hold a candle to it in style, the real original I can't find a pic of but I saw it at an auto show as a nipper and it had real flock for exterior coating simulating bat fur, it was/is the coolest!!!

Batmobile.jpg

But for today's wish list I'm up for this honey..

audi-r8-v10-2.jpg

Though I'm not really sold on the wide carbon trim accent on the side, but painting over some of it with a nice color contrast stripe or something similar possibly would do the trick..

i would get the dark grey R8 so the side trim blends in :)

im a fan alsoag_08r8_sideblade.jpg

Edited by Donnyboy

2011-ford-mustang-GT-front-view-burnout.jpg

400+hp/390fttq from the factory, Runs 12's in stock form and bolt on mods and tires make's it a high 11second car.

Makes me want to trade in my 2002 GT, but I don't think I'll be able to do that for another 2-3 years. This might be my last hurrah American pony car before fully moving to Thailand.