Visa Expires Saturday .. Can I Go Monday For Extension?

My current visa expires on Saturday. I would assume I need to get down there for an extension before then but was wondering if they allow you to go in Monday if it expires on the weekend.

Also, are they only doing 30-day Tourist Visa Extensions at the new immigration office?

Thanks!

It just may be more convenient to go Monday but unless I get a definitive answer, I'll certainly make it over this week ... might even be less crowded to not wait until Monday.

The old HQ office (last year) was not to far from Lumpini Park and the new one is much further away in the BKK Government Center. I had to go to the new one last time but that was under a different type of visa but heard they are still doing routine stuff at the old HQ but not exactly sure what that means.

I'll probably end up calling unless I get some feedback here from anyone who recently extended their tourist visa. I'm pretty sure I'll have to go to the new place and that means the better part of an entire day and why I am debating putting it off until Monday.

Thu. May 6 is the day after a holiday, so the Immigration office will be crowded. Go on Fri. the 7th, as it is closed on Saturdays. You will need to the new Immigration office on Chaengwattana Road. If you wait until Mon. you will be in an overstay situation.

Thu. May 6 is the day after a holiday, so the Immigration office will be crowded. Go on Fri. the 7th, as it is closed on Saturdays. You will need to the new Immigration office on Chaengwattana Road. If you wait until Mon. you will be in an overstay situation.

Correct informtaion if you go on Monday, you will fine 1000baht.