Can I Extend Non "o" Immigrant Visa?

I just wanted to know if I can extend my Non "O" immigrant visa at the Immigration Bureau in the Government Complex in Nontaburi, Thailand?

If so, what documents/fees are required?

Thanks for your time and help.

(:))

There is no Immigration office in the Nonthaburi complex, the address is on this website, but for information drive towards Bangyai and then you will be going in the right direction, it is after Big King on the left, then drive into a turning near Kasintorn St Peters school, and then about 1km up the road on the left hand side.

• 4 weeks later...

In general, the government fee for extending is 1,900 baht.

The list of required documents depends on the subcategory of Non-Immigrant O visa you are applying for, such as marriage, retirement, dependent, supporting a Thai child, investment, etc.

Our expert Legal Advisors can provide you a more detailed information about visa requirements, work permit and company legal issues.

sunbelt.jpg

www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

AndyPanda, you can get an extension of stay after having entered Thailand with a non-O visa if you meet the requirements for any of the various types of extension listed in Police order No. 777/2551 and Bureau of Immigration Order No. 305/2551. Once you have figured out for which type of extension, if any, you qualify please feel free to ask any other question you may have on the subject.

--

Maestro