Thai Girls Are Evil And So Are Their Offsprings - Joke

eurasianthai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm speechless.

Why would anyone introduce their wife and child on ThaiVisa?

Totally agree GH. I'd never consider it OK to post a picture of my wife on TV.

I wouldn't even say what she or I actually do for a living. Nor would I give any details away that would cause the loss of my anonymity. My privacy is paramount.

To each his own, but I don't see the harm in it.  I have seen Ian Forbes' photos.  I posted a pic of me after a poster kept going on an on about how I had to be a "fat disgusting slob" based on me taking issue with flaming remarks on overweight people. I have seen robblock's photo.  I think bkkjames had a photo of his new baby as his avatar.  What harm did any of that do?  Was someone so upset at my postings that he or she took my photo, ran it through Intperpol's data-base, then track me down, break into my home, and throw a cream pie into my face as I slept?

I just don't see the harm. 

<snip>Was someone so upset at my postings that he or she took my photo, ran it through Intperpol's data-base, then track me down, break into my home, and throw a cream pie into my face as I slept?

Ha ha, I'd pay to se a pic of that!

Just kidding.

Different people have different tolerance levels when it comes to their privacy, I can accept that.

Like it or not, there are some real perves out there (and I don't mean TV members) and potentially everyone in the world can view what one posts on an internet forum. 99.99% of the time it won't matter one iota. It's just that I can't shake off my concern over that remaining 0.01% when it somehow, in ways I can't imagine, might matter.

Cheers/T

I'm speechless.

I wouldn't even say what she or I actually do for a living. Nor would I give any details away that would cause the loss of my anonymity. My privacy is paramount.

To each his own, but I don't see the harm in it. I have seen Ian Forbes' photos. I posted a pic of me after a poster kept going on an on about how I had to be a "fat disgusting slob" based on me taking issue with flaming remarks on overweight people. I have seen robblock's photo. I think bkkjames had a photo of his new baby as his avatar. What harm did any of that do? Was someone so upset at my postings that he or she took my photo, ran it through Intperpol's data-base, then track me down, break into my home, and throw a cream pie into my face as I slept?

I hear what you say and fair enough, BUT not for me thanks.

I don't. But then I know Bonobo so it must have been a very nice pic :)

I can see both sides, some don't mind, others like their privacy. Posting photos of your family with their knowledge and/or yourself is up to you and them. Posting pics of other people (obviously non-celebrities before someone jumps in with a comment) without their knowledge or their permission is, IMO, not acceptable.

I'm speechless.

To each his own, but I don't see the harm in it. I have seen Ian Forbes' photos. I posted a pic of me after a poster kept going on an on about how I had to be a "fat disgusting slob" based on me taking issue with flaming remarks on overweight people. I have seen robblock's photo. I think bkkjames had a photo of his new baby as his avatar. What harm did any of that do? Was someone so upset at my postings that he or she took my photo, ran it through Intperpol's data-base, then track me down, break into my home, and throw a cream pie into my face as I slept?

Yes, but THEY didn't start a new thread showing their photos. This has NOTHING to do with Thailand, but we all know what this is about - sweeping your (failed) thread under the carpet and shamelessly promoting the positives of thailand's women for profit. What happened to you, man? I had a lot of respect for you on the thread you posted your picture, but no more. 

Edited by bonobo
Remove a personal flame

im w guesthouse.

op must be an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the post is in response to certain other threads demonising Thai women. I get it anyway.

Yeah, I got it too

Well at least two got it... :D

As for posting the picture of your family or not on the internet, there are millions (billions) of pictures of families on various websites on the internet.

And my family is no exception.

So is it posting a picture on TV that some find is not appropriate? :)

And for the others, the majority, thanks for the nice comments.

Edited by eurasianthai

Ok nobody put a gun on your head to marry her and make babies with her. Sometimes you have to admit that you've made the wrong decision and that evil girls can be Russian, Ukranian, Latvian, Bolivian etc. There's no such thing as free lunch. If you think you're running away from Western girls to find comfort from Asian girls and that's the solution to your problem, it's a bit too fairly tale is it? Everything held equal, there's no 'better' deal per se, just 'different' deal.

Deal with it.

We all know what Eurasianthai is trying to say.

I knew a girl once who went through court after court getting restraining orders against her neverending list of violent husbands. It only took her about 15 years to realise that she 'chose' these guys...due to her own 'issues'. Once she 'changed', she was able to choose somebody who respected her.

Beautiful picture !!! It will be nice to look back at the times you had back then when you wake up on the sidewalk in Nana in a pool of your own vomit with wet pants and a pounding headache, wondering where it all went wrong.

Remembering all of the kind words you received today, as people walk around you holding their nose thinking what a dirty foreigner you are and wishing people like you didn't come here on holiday and ruin it for the rest of us. Only YOU know you have lived here (any number of) years and even speak the language and used to be a well liked guy in your Mooban.

As the tears run into the scratches on your cheek and burn slightly from the face plant last night after the fourth 30 baht bottle of laow kow bought with money you bummed from tourists, you recall all the guys who were jealous of you and thought how you really had it made.

NO !!!! That could NEVER happen to you with a beautiful family like that !!!!! :D No way! Never! No need for a pre-nup or keeping your ATM number secure or having the lease on your house that you bought in her name, leased in your name for 30 years just in case!!!!!

You are a lucky guy......best of luck :)

I actually do not really think I'm lucky.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

What people call luck is the ability to spot opportunities and act on them.

And in deciding about a partner you will want to stay with for as long as possible, and educate your children, it should be a very, very well thought decision...

And well, reading the posts on this forum, quite a few "unlucky" guys here... :)

Edited by eurasianthai

^^ hearditallbefore: what a sad and miserable individual you seem to be; your own experience?

to OP - congrats, nice family.

Nah, just jokin' with the fella,

but it did just happen to a German guy in Ban Phe Rayong that was married for 12 years and just retired this year, had bought a house and car, had sent her 35k a month, and had had saved a little more to retire with, and when he got here last month, found his wife had sold the house and car and had never paid the maid (she said) for 12 years and he owed the maid 600,000 baht and the courts made him pay it!!!

Luckily his retirement check will take care of him, but for some people it would have left them homeless.

True story !i!! Crazy. I have heard a hundred stories like this over the years, and know a few guys that got burned small time, but this was the first time I had actually been in the known presence of someone that had REALLY been burned big time.

This is the "beauty" of the internet.

People who get burned are angry, rightfully so, and spend their time venting their anger on the web.

People who are happy do not really need to advertise it.

Except when they get fed up with all the negative BS posted....

nice post eurasian thai obviously lot off jealous and bitter people out there chock dee

Rubbish, a post was made for comment. Forget the pic, read the words. :) .

read my comment i said nice post commented on post not pic :D

It beats my European family, that's why I ran away to Thailand....yeah go on, call me a dead beat dad you schmucks...what would you of done?

vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg

For the non UK guy's and gals, this pic is a quite normal photo of a UK single mum going to the corner shop . :)

Sorry you are wrong , she is going to get her Dole money so she can get her drugs fags and beer.

Nah, just jokin' with the fella,

--8<-- SNIP, SNIP -->8--

his wife had sold the house and car and had never paid the maid (she said) for 12 years and he owed the maid 600,000 baht and the courts made him pay it!!!

--8<-- SNIP, SNIP -->8--

And then they all got into a big helicopter, that was painted bright purple, with a giraffe and a spiny anteater who liked liquorice. The End.

For example only, it could bring old boyfriends or even customers out of the woodwork to expose an embarrassing past which the husband was unaware of. In a worst case scenario this could result in a family breakup.

I personally know of blissfully happily married men who are totally unaware of their wives' past lives. Posting photos could bring out the worms.

Of course the OP isn't one of these "victims". The happy ones never are.

Edited by tropo

As for posting the picture of your family or not on the internet, there are millions (billions) of pictures of families on various websites on the internet.

And my family is no exception.

So is it posting a picture on TV that some find is not appropriate? :)

And for the others, the majority, thanks for the nice comments.

Why would you display your wife and child but not yourself?

Why are you hiding? What are you hiding?

Why would you display your wife and child but not yourself?

Why are you hiding? What are you hiding?

Step away from the crack pipe :)

He is a photographer....In this case & others.

Who do you think is snapping the pic?

That aside he has shown himself before ...so what?

Edited by flying

I think the picture was lovely. Showed a nice day out on the beach, happy smiling family.

All the nasty comments - keep them for yourselves.

I, as some others, found happiness in the pic because of all the doom and gloom that is happening in Thailand. I did not for one moment think - shit this is wrong, some wierdo is gonna come out of the wood work and post that pic all over the internet and sell that woman or that child to the first bidder.

For me, just a normal happy family on the beach. I am on a forum here in Geneva where you have to show your photo as your avatar or else you are called a chicken.

SBK, you actually met Bonobo in the flesh??!! Hmmm

Edit - didn't mean "in the flesh" but sort of face to face clothed...

Edited by Patsycat

I have found Eurasian women to be some of the most beautiful looking women in the world. I can see by the OP's family picture that the Euro-Asian combo also produces very cute good looking boys. Thanks for sharing with us a happy pic of a very good looking family.