Getting From Kpg To Samui Immigration

Seems there's lots of different ferries docking at different piers in Samui.

Will be on KPG at teh time I have to do my 90 day report.

What's the best pier/ferry to arrive at for cheap transport to Samui Imiigration?

Thnx.

Um. not really.... If you don't get any transport at all, the ticket is cheaper. But then, everyone needs transport since the pier is out in the middle of nowhere so you pay the extra for the ticket. Or maybe that deal is only offered to locals.

They do but from Nathon back to the Seatran ferry may require at least one Song Thaew change since not all of them have Big Buddha or rather Choengmon as final destination.

They do but from Nathon back to the Seatran ferry may require at least one Song Thaew change since not all of them have Big Buddha or rather Choengmon as final destination.

If the songthaew isn't going to Cheong Mon probably easier to get off at Bophut traffuc lights walk to the entrance to Fisherman's Village and get a bike taxi from there.

probably best off staying the night in samui. why make visa runs such a problem. make a holiday of it. brake the hourney down. there are some reasonable priced hotels in Nathong. up to u. obvioulsy u have a budget. i know a private taxi ( a thai lady ) if u want me to PM u her number she can drive u around. U can call her and arrange a price