Samui Cable Tv

Samui Cable TV have resently changed channels 16 ( Zone Reality) and 22 (MNET series).

I for one liked 16 and 22, were we consulted,,,NO.

There were many programs of channel 22 that I liked, such as "The Doctors" etc, there were many.

Anyone know where to complain, there does not seem to be an email address for them. I wonder why!!

They always change them, before they used to have star world and nat geo, seems each time they change they get worse.

Dont dream of getting nice program in thailand cable tv anymore. In future any channels that you can found in ubc, are not allow to be use in cable tv nationwide. The cable tv association is in meeting with ubc, to allow them to put some of its channels in cable tv. But fail to convince. Becos ubc is not selling well.

So if you need a nice program, install your own dish!!

Astro channels are good, and even hv HD channels too. Try!

i've had samui cable for years now specifically because of channels like zone reality, mnet series, fox news and al jazeera and have not had any changes to the channel lineup.

keeping fingers crossed

They always change them, before they used to have star world and nat geo, seems each time they change they get worse.

Dont dream of getting nice program in thailand cable tv anymore. In future any channels that you can found in ubc, are not allow to be use in cable tv nationwide. The cable tv association is in meeting with ubc, to allow them to put some of its channels in cable tv. But fail to convince. Becos ubc is not selling well.

So if you need a nice program, install your own dish!!

Astro channels are good, and even hv HD channels too. Try!

UBC isnot too bad but of u want top pay for a proy server about 7 quid a month u can get english TV. if u know what u r doing u can pair the cmputer with the ipod thenwith you TV.

or pay about 2000 baht per month per card for ubc.

u can get another private compnay to install many TV's off 1 card. not sure about the legality though. if u have a 5 bed house then 2000 baht per box per room plus living room is just stupid

i've had samui cable for years now specifically because of channels like zone reality, mnet series, fox news and al jazeera and have not had any changes to the channel lineup.

keeping fingers crossed

luck must of run out zone is out and outdoor adventue is in, mnet series is out and dmovie is in btw with very poor quality picture. when star was dropped a few yrs ago i went in to talk to staff at main office tit smiles all around.

keeping fingers crossed

luck must of run out zone is out and outdoor adventue is in, mnet series is out and dmovie is in btw with very poor quality picture. when star was dropped a few yrs ago i went in to talk to staff at main office tit smiles all around.

dam_n, next time i will have to knock on wood, that always works.