Not Too Many Alternatives To Abhisit's Road Map

webfact

My solution:

1. Demote Anupong

2. Promote a man to head operations who will execute his orders

3. Plan to pinpoint and capture the targeted red leaders, dead or alive.

4. Do it at night when everyone seems to take a time out from the protests

5. Capture red leaders, shoot and kill terrorists, protect as many women and children as possible.

ALTERNATIVELY..... blockade/isolate Ratchaprasong and pressure the people living there to leave.....

Perhaps you might have to do this in waves... maybe the first wave you capture three leaders... if you did, I'll bet the red protesters who are women and children will scatter like leaves... if they are being held hostage, then all the more reason you go for the second wave... then the third wave.... let's face it. Nuttawut and company are cowards. Once they see their own blood from a cut on their hands, they will pee in their pants and surrender like babies.... that is what cowards do.

Real leaders never cower behind human shields.

I read somewhere else that Abhisit *wouldn't* give the order for a crack down. That's why the army hasn't gone in ... yet.

So Anupong *is* following orders.

I've read that Abhisit was angry that Suthep and Anupong have failed to enforce the Emergency Security Act and that Anupong has stubbornly refused to use violence..... that is the reason, Abhisit has not been able to enforce dispersal.

Not use violence or NOT UHOLD THE LAW

Violence is a product of taking the law into your own hands

CHULA INVASION (from Nation newspaper)

Public Health Minister Jurin Laksanawisit yesterday revealed that of all inpatients transferred out of Chulalongkorn Hospital last week, four have died.

Earlier in the same House session, Pheu Thai MP Prasit Chaiwirattana questioned the Chulalongkorn Hospital's neutrality.

Although Prasit admitted the redshirt raid on the night of April 29 into the hospital was wrong, "the redshirt didn't do anything suggesting they wanted to harm the hospital people."

BB asks Kun Prasit, "How can you say 200 protesters carrying weapons and storming in to the hospital, shouting demands while brandishing weapons, .....is 'not wanting to harm people."?

An amazingly stupid comment from Prasit made worse by the fact that Prasit is a medical doctor himself:

The face of stupidity:

184j.jpg

Pheu Thai Party MP Prasit Chaiwirattana

:)

Edited by mavup

The Criminal Court Friday convicted controversial fortune teller Suparirk Pathumsriwiroj or Krit Confirm for defaming singer Saranrat Wisutthida or Lydia.

The court found Suparirk guilty of defaming Saranrat during February 20 to 25 2008 by predicting that the singer would become pregnant although she has not been married yet.

The court ruled that the singer had never assigned the fortune teller to read her sign so the fortune teller had no right give any prediction on her.

The court initially sentenced him to eight months in jail and a fine of Bt100,000. The court then commuted the penalties to 6 months an fine of Bt75,000.

The court suspended the jail term and put him on probation for two years. the Naton

What a joke in Thailand you could spend more time in jail for an unauthorized fortune telling than for leading a rebellion.

If you read the five points in Abhisit's silly Roadmap, you will discover that they are pretty obvious. I think virtually everyone would publically agree with these five points. Publically, for example, everyone wants fair elections... everyone wants equal opportunity for all. These five points mean nothing with respect to CHANGE, because it is HOW you go about implementing actions to achieve these five points, and what constitutes success of each of these five points that matters.

Just saying the five points on the roadmap is meaningless. In fact, the term "Roadmap" is arrogant consulting jargon, often used by consultants and politicians to sound smart. There is nothing clever about it.

The only key issue for the reds is when will dissolution take place? The only key question for the government is when will you disperse? They are not the same. And, as the protesters are violating the law, the government should enforce the law and ignore the red's protest. The reds holding the government and city of Bangkok hostage is a terrorist act, pure and simple.

The reds holding the government and city of Bangkok hostage is a terrorist act, pure and simple.

Oh.. sorry, are we still doing this? :)

No, sir, your reds are still doing this. Time for them to leave! Thailand is sick and tired of their antics.

The reds holding the government and city of Bangkok hostage is a terrorist act, pure and simple.

Oh.. sorry, are we still doing this? :)

Doing what? An armed and violent group taking the city center hostage and making demands of government is what then?

I agree that the road map may be too idealistic and not very practical. It seeks to address a deep-rooted problem and five or six years of grave national divide in less than seven months. But then again, the other option that we have won't even tackle the crisis. It will only make things worse.

***Is there a third way?***

A very good Article, balanced open mindedness is so rare in this dispute.

I would ask if that was a typo where you said 5 or 6 years. Did you five or six decades?

***Yes, there is a 3rd way!*** I have been promoting it and publishing it, to the extent it is allowed, for over a year now. The Joseph Solution gets rid of corruption in election campaigning and among legislators.

It puts an offer on the table for Thaksin AND Sondhi, which they can NOT refuse. It gives Thailand something it has NOT had in 80 years, 8 decades, Stability.

When I was in Thailand, Dec Jan, I visited uni profs and the KPI to try 'give' the Remedies away, BEFORE all this happened. No one would believe me the red movement was highly underestimated, well a few of us were saying so.

I have a White Paper for Peace in Thailand whereby travel bans would be lifted within weeks and everybody would be looking forward to new elections under the new system.

My Solution, and the Plan for implementing the Solution, is based on the theory that 70 to 90% of Thais are good, well intentioned, hard working, lovers of life who would embrace stability, peace and prosperity for Thailand. If I'm wrong about the basic goodness of MOST Thais, The Joseph Solution would flounder.

I'm not offering a road map through the maze of Thailand's tumultuous political history and present. I'm offering a run off lane to stop the bus going downhill with no brakes! There will be a New Road.

The Gangland democracy has to be ended.

Do you want to know the news headlines for the next 100 years? Look at the last 80!

Edited by eggomaniac

I agree that the road map may be too idealistic and not very practical. It seeks to address a deep-rooted problem and five or six years of grave national divide in less than seven months. But then again, the other option that we have won't even tackle the crisis. It will only make things worse.

***Is there a third way?***

A very good Article, balanced open mindedness is so rare in this dispute.

I would ask if that was a typo where you said 5 or 6 years. Did you five or six decades?

***Yes, there is a 3rd way!*** I have been promoting it and publishing it, to the extent it is allowed, for over a year now. The Joseph Solution gets rid of corruption in election campaigning and among legislators.

It's put an offer on the table for Thaksin AND Sondhi, which they can NOT refuse. It gives Thailand something it has bit had in 80 years, 8 decades, Stability.

When I was in Thailand, Dec Jan, I visited uni profs and the KPI to try 'give' the Remedies away, BEFORE all this happened. No one would believe me the red movement was highly underestimated, well a few of us were saying so. I have a White Paper for Peace in Thailand whereby travel bans would be lifted within weeks and everybody would be looking forward to elections under the new system.

My Solution, and the Plan for implementing the Solution, is based on the theory that 70 to 90% of Thais are good, well intentioned, hard working, lovers of life who would embrace stability, peace and prosperity for Thailand.

I'm not offering a road map through the maze of Thailand's tumultuous political history and present. I'm offering a run off lane to stop the bus going downhill with no brakes! There will be a New Road.

You have been promoting it for sure. It is interesting that it is published as a Google search reveals nothing. Maybe you could find a place to have it hosted, yes?

Actually, I think most of the protesters are probably the lost, lazy, irresponsible folks who blame the government for their poverty. That is bullshit.

Sure there are things we can do - better schools, continued health care, but opportunity depends on the person as much as the system.

I know plenty of hard working Thais who came from nothing. They work seven days a week in restaurants or menial jobs striving for success. They sweat, suffer, but every day, they show up. They are always lured by corruption, but they stay the course and work hard.

These are role models for how the democratic system "should" work in Thailand.

I do not for a moment believe that setting up programs to enhance opportunities will make a huge dent in the livelihood of the poor person's life. You can be given an opportunity, but you have to have the ambition and hard work to fulfill that opportunity. It is not handed to you.... ask any hard working immigrant... they will tell you how to succeed.

I think you hit the nail on the head. These redshirts are the lowest of society; every socitety has them and nobody likes them or can relate to them. Everyone else tries to find a way out of poverty by education and/or travelling to where there is work available.

Red shirts are dragging their feet now; probably because they can't agree between themselves or there is no exit for them if they agree. In every other society we live by the laws of the land; in Thailand the reds have broken alot of laws and I am sure they will not be allowed to get away with this.