I have my pension and other investments with RL .

I have had many dealing problems in the past with RL but they seemed to be getting better but today I tried to place some share buy orders with price Limits - as any sane person would do in these markets /

Yesterday some shares went down to zero / So with computer trading they could quite easily go up 1000 %

RL's reply to my request to purchase shares with limits "Please note we are unable to accommodate limit orders."

I am not going to trade my pension with a company that isn't prepared to protect its client funds .

Previously I was able to place trades on line with Skandia , but moved when I switched my pension to QROPS , there must be other companies that offer this service /

Any help appreciated

Thanks

I remember your problems before Churchill. I dont know RLM particularly or their QROP product but it might be worth exploring if it would be possible to set up a separate dealing account for the fund with a stockbroker (say in the UK) who would act directly on your instructions , while retaining RLM as the administrator of the QROP.Any competent stockbroker should be able to handle limit order instructions. And there are other QROP providers who are happy to work on this basis if RLM wont but then you have to consider the expense and hassle of moving.