Secrets Hotel

chrisll

At rates ranging from 750B to 950B it's hard to argue that the hotel is overpriced.

Granted, accommodations are not luxurious, but certainly adequate. It's a relatively

new hotel (less than 4 years old) located in the middle of the best action in Pattaya

(just off Walking Street). It features free Wifi, room safes, excellent and friendly

service. Beyond which, it's guest friendly. I liked the place.

At rates ranging from 750B to 950B it's hard to argue that the hotel is overpriced.

Granted, accommodations are not luxurious, but certainly adequate. It's a relatively

new hotel (less than 4 years old) located in the middle of the best action in Pattaya

(just off Walking Street). It features free Wifi, room safes, excellent and friendly

service. Beyond which, it's guest friendly. I liked the place.

thank u.

so wheres the best place to stay in that areA?

with a name like that, likely to full of perverts and deviants... stay well clear :)

I know that a few of their patrons would be happy with that assessment, but most wouldn't, and it's more than a little unfair to make that comment if you have never been there.

The rooms are good quality, the staff are friendly and helpful, the drinks are not over-priced and the food is fine.

Plus, unlike quite a few other places, the girls who can be a source of entertainment are not constantly harassing you.

with a name like that, likely to full of perverts and deviants... stay well clear :)

I know that a few of their patrons would be happy with that assessment, but most wouldn't, and it's more than a little unfair to make that comment if you have never been there.

The rooms are good quality, the staff are friendly and helpful, the drinks are not over-priced and the food is fine.

Plus, unlike quite a few other places, the girls who can be a source of entertainment are not constantly harassing you.

sounds good.whats penthouse like?

The Penthouse is great if you want to feel seedy :D

The Penthouse is great if you want to feel seedy :D

is it really that seedy?

How much would it set me back.

is it really that seedy?

How much would it set me back.

it is seedy...and one little reminder, as long as you guys discuss hotel rooms and rates WITHOUT "roomservice" I let this thread run...

I will give you a tip for free. If you google the Hotels you will find out they do have a website. You also will find out that they have the price for a room there.

Secrets, nice and clean and cheap, nice Girls and Larry (one of the Managers there) if you need advice. Penthouse has more to offer in the dirty department (Club attached has a not so good reputation) but there is popping up some bugs running around your room. Do your homework first and then ask again.

But I think you are much better of in one of the Monger Forums then here for what you are looking for. Members of Thai Visa are all here because of the nice Wats, the food, the clean water of the sea and the cheap beer they get at Friendship.....

i stayed there once (penthouse), way over priced in my opinion, a few of my mates came up from Samui a few weeks ago and stayed there, they paid well over 1000 baht a night. i think it was about 1400 and hardly saw the place. if your on a baht bus route that area is only 10 baht away by baht bus, they drop you right out side walking street. i use the opey de place 800 baht a night swimming pool, near lk metro and plenty of interesting places 5 mins away. its just of soi Soi Buakhaow. great breakfast across the road 99 baht. another plus next soi as happy hours till 7 san mig heini 45-50 baht

Edited by NALAK

Over priced. Over hyped. And owned by some seriously unpleasant people. And Larry The Bag Man is not a manager there he is a sort of gofer and he doesn't have a work permit. Go almost anywhere else.

over priced.....they have a web site that lets the Secrets out of the bag....If you like mercenary females from Isaan...fill yer boots and empty yer wallet...

been once to a party...never again....

Totally agree. Very overpriced, loud, and rude employees.

Secrets tends to attract newbie fool sex tourists who know little or nothing about pattaya and who need their hand held during their first pattaya experience. Everything from the food to the girls is grossly overpriced. The existence of their apparel store next door says it all!

Far better value is found elsewhere.

Stayed at the penthouse early 2004 & it was pretty cool. had a light show surround mirrors closed circuit entertainment & a gogo pole all for 1200 baht a night...Probably more now. The only downside at night Boyz town is just around the corner & you will get pawed if you go out that side towards walking street. It was alright for a couple nights as a tourist.When I was one seems like another lifetime ago!