4g / Wimax

foxxx

I have a feeling thailand has deployed some WiMAX in rural areas, but not really in metro areas yet until next year? (please correct me if i'm wrong here)... i hope i am, does anyone know more about it / and if it's available in pattaya?

same goes fro 4G, is it available in pattaya?

Thailand did not launch 3G properly, forget about 4G. I heard that true is starting with 3G "Test" in Pattaya maybe AIS too. But I didnt check on it. Maybe somebody knows more about it. I am with Hutch at the moment, witch is pretty fast but with some Coverages holes.

i thought 3g was for mobile phone sim cards are we talking about using sims in computer plug in devices as opposed to wifi or hard wired internet connections.

my uk 3g phone is unlocked to dtac and is a lot slower now its on the older edge system.

so is tot launching a sim card for 3g. i asked dtac and they dont seem to know anything about dtac 3g

confused------------again

i thought 3g was for mobile phone sim cards are we talking about using sims in computer plug in devices as opposed to wifi or hard wired internet connections.

my uk 3g phone is unlocked to dtac and is a lot slower now its on the older edge system.

so is tot launching a sim card for 3g. i asked dtac and they dont seem to know anything about dtac 3g

confused------------again

DTAC don't have any 3G cells up as far as I know. AIS, TOT and TRUE do. Mobile telephone SIM is the same as the SIM that goes into the mobile broadband USB modem.