maccaroni man

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Men's head is nothing to Thai women.

It is the love, caring, passion, understanding & kindness that counts.

Are you sure about that, I always thought it was how fat their wallets were with credit cards that really mattered?????????????????????? :)

African Americans shave their heads because their hair is viewed as undesirable. There is actually a documentary by Chris Rock about the lengths black women will go to make their hair look white. African Americans who keep their hair long are usually made fun of in the black community.

So there is no correlation there between black and white bald men.

That is kind of a racist statement. It's like saying blonde Swedish women with big breasts are somehow better than Thai women with small breasts. It's all got to do with perception of what is "male" and what is "girlish". African American males are considered more "male' than their white counterparts, for various reasons. Whether it's true or not is anyone's guess, and there's exceptions to every "rule".

African Americans shave their heads because their hair is viewed as undesirable. There is actually a documentary by Chris Rock about the lengths black women will go to make their hair look white. African Americans who keep their hair long are usually made fun of in the black community.

That is kind of a racist statement. It's like saying blonde Swedish women with big breasts are somehow better than Thai women with small breasts. It's all got to do with perception of what is "male" and what is "girlish". African American males are considered more "male' than their white counterparts, for various reasons. Whether it's true or not is anyone's guess, and there's exceptions to every "rule".

Did I ever tell you this one Ian "What does a guy with a 12" __ck have for breakfast?"

This morning I had bacon and eggs mate. :)

I think he's referring just to the bald head. It looks better on black men period because black skin hides nasty wrinkles and other skin imperfections better. Plus to carry the bald head you need to be in shape for it to look good. Simply being a limp looking hunchbacked old noodle with a shiny dome is ugly as sin.

I've never like bald heads. I still have lots of thick blond hair.

is that all natural blonde? :D

Cheeky...are you asking PeaceBlondie if her curtains match the carpet??? :D

Back to OP

I am shaved due to being follicly challenged and having a shiny runway on top.

Sometimes i would like long hair as i know girls like nice clean long hair on men but to be honest i enjoy the clipping it myself every couple of weeks..stay cool, no barber fees long waits or being touched up as i was once in Thailand by a gay barber :)

Plus wash and go and no hair drying time after showers or worrying about it before i step outside my home....

My personal opinion is that girls actually prefer nice long clean hair on men but hey, this is Thailand and the only rule is £ $ Baht count...long or shaved dont matter...

Viewed as undesirable by who? If you are black, you should ashamed by your comment and if you are not, then you better off not saying nonsense. Chris Rock is not bald, Black men shave their heads as its the easier option than the way they would have otherwise had it groomed. I look much better with groomed hair than shaved, but have nt got good barbers or the time, so I stand in front of a mirror and shave it all off. Then again in this heat, its easier to mop the sweat out your head as well. Undesirable is a bit of you mangling the truth. When did Chris Rock start doing documentary?

I think he's referring just to the bald head. It looks better on black men period because black skin hides nasty wrinkles and other skin imperfections better. Plus to carry the bald head you need to be in shape for it to look good. Simply being a limp looking hunchbacked old noodle with a shiny dome is ugly as sin.

That is true. So is anyone with a beer belly or acne. Or someone with ANY physical impairment. What truly IS hideous is someone who would judge others on their looks alone. It shows a dreadful flaw in their character and they are obviously someone beneath contempt.

Short hair means a cooler head, I got mine shaved with a number 2 all over and it felt much better in the mid afternoon sun.

Personally I don't care what it looks like, it's only hair and presumably one day I'll go bald anyway so what difference does it make.

Viewed as undesirable by who?

Humanity. :)

You can search details on the documentary at imdb.com

Edited by Chunky1

Please don't forget the money, which is ofcourse No 1 :D

That is true... just as it's true for 90% of all other women throughout the world. It's always been about the man who can adequately provide for his family, and most often that means having enough money. That is why many women become airline hostesses... to meet pilots. Or, women who take up nursing because that is where they might meet doctors. Or, where women become teachers so they can meet male teachers who have a profession. Etc, etc, etc.

:) You are on rocky ground here ian! Please explain what you were thinking when you wrote this. I find it hard to believe you actually believe what you are saying.

Please don't forget the money, which is ofcourse No 1 :D

That is true... just as it's true for 90% of all other women throughout the world. It's always been about the man who can adequately provide for his family, and most often that means having enough money. That is why many women become airline hostesses... to meet pilots. Or, women who take up nursing because that is where they might meet doctors. Or, where women become teachers so they can meet male teachers who have a profession. Etc, etc, etc.

:) You are on rocky ground here ian! Please explain what you were thinking when you wrote this. I find it hard to believe you actually believe what you are saying.

He's saying women are after your fortune carmine not your shiny bald spot! :D

and what about a Man's intellect? I thought intellect comes from the head

Intellect here is sadly irrelevent :D:):D:D:D

Of course if you are bald u r going to open the thread and tell us how much Thai women love you. You could change the thread in any direction "Do Thais like freckled red heads" or "Do Thais find men over 65 sexually attractive?" or "Are midgets sexually attractive to Thai women?" and you would have farang in those categories showing up to let us know that, most definitely Thai women do. :)

There can't be much worse for a woman then a baldy rummaging around down below. It must be like having a giant egg wriggling about where you don't want it. :)

:D haven't had any such complaints, she just uses my ears as a steering wheel!

I also find being a ginger freckled 65 year old midget just drives her wild!

Now all I need to do is find one who will sleep at the end of the bed and not snore/fart too much

Edited by bifftastic

and what about a Man's intellect? I thought intellect comes from the head

Intellect here is sadly irrelevent :D:):D:D:D

Carmine: Oh, sure, I forgot! :D

Okay, we get it fellas, there are plenty of confident bald people out there. But let's keep it real. All else being equal (which is a phrase oft omitted from these threads), most women (and men for that matter) probably prefer a full head of hair. That's not to say that bald folks must be lonely. Plenty are not, but just like a anyone missing any kind of body part, it is a very slight handicap. Heck, I'm fine with bald folks parking in handicapped spaces so they have more time to get back to working hard to pay for that beach house and Ferrari.

:)

Firstly I am mortified that Peace Blondie does not like me :D

Secondly, I shave my head every day.....I tried growing it but there is so little left it's just not worth it. :)

I have been wearing skin on my head for 10 years now and I don't think I will be changing that anytime soon.

I have lived here for 6 years now and it has not stopped me from making friends.

So hair is one thing I don't have to worry about :D

I'd much rather see a bloke with a bald head than a bloke desperately trying to cling onto the hair he has left :) I don't think there's many haircuts that are worse than bald patch/super receding hairline and hair around the back and sides (thinking George Costanza).

An ex of mine started losing his hair late teens/early twenties and it looked ridiculous unless he bic'd it. Did look a bit thuggish but better than looking 50+ years old.

I've never like bald heads. I still have lots of thick blond hair.

is that all natural blonde? :)

Some of it is natural blond. White, gray, brown. It's all mine. My three sons are losing their hair in their 30's. I have options. Others don't.

I go to the barbers every 3 weeks or so , and have my hair cut ( whats left of it ! ) at a zero setting , my wife likes it , so do I , and as said earlier, so much easier to keep the napper cool, after first shower on returning home , and drying myself , the towel stops dead on my head like " velcro "

Secondly, I shave my head every day.....I tried growing it but there is so little left it's just not worth it. :)

I have been wearing skin on my head for 10 years now and I don't think I will be changing that anytime soon.

I have lived here for 6 years now and it has not stopped me from making friends.

Are you that farang on Television that teaches English? McBigg or something?

Anyways, was wondering if we could start a topic about Women With Unshaved Armpits - green or red light on that one ya think? :D

Are you that farang on Television that teaches English? McBigg or something?

I think you mean Andrew Biggs. The local EFL industry flogging clown.

Although "McBigg" would be a hilarious nickname for him.

Okay, we get it fellas, there are plenty of confident bald people out there. But let's keep it real. All else being equal (which is a phrase oft omitted from these threads), most women (and men for that matter) probably prefer a full head of hair. That's not to say that bald folks must be lonely. Plenty are not, but just like a anyone missing any kind of body part, it is a very slight handicap. Heck, I'm fine with bald folks parking in handicapped spaces so they have more time to get back to working hard to pay for that beach house and Ferrari.

:D

:)

very public spirited of you! Do we get queue privileges too? 'make a hole people, slap-head coming through!'

And those 'hirsute of head' should sit behind us in the cinema too :D

Can I get a hat on prescription?

That is true. So is anyone with a beer belly or acne. Or someone with ANY physical impairment. What truly IS hideous is someone who would judge others on their looks alone. It shows a dreadful flaw in their character and they are obviously someone beneath contempt.

Couldn't agree more! This is why I always judge people exclusively on their looks and their wealth.

If you're going bald shave it. On another hair related note, I've noticed a number of grey farangs in their senoir years sporting dyed hair, reds, purples, orange, presumably on instruction from their mia farangs. Whether they like their husbands looking like a clown to keep other potential gold diggers at bay is open to conjecture. Looks stupid nonetheless.