Ubon Kingkong Computer

phibunmike

Hi,

A warning to anyone considering a computer repair in Ubon - do not go to King Kong Computer (Uppalisan Road) !!!

I took an Acer notebook there on April 1st. They said 3 or 4 days.

The next week I phoned, and they said "not ready yet, we will phone you when it is done". I kept phoning, they said "not ready yet".

Last week (after 5 weeks) they said "ready next week, Monday" (which was yesterday). Yesterday I was busy, so I phoned today (May 11th) - "not ready yet". I asked why and what they had done and what were they doing. Their reply - "we don't know how to open it". So for 6 weeks they were sitting on their thumbs not knowing how to open my computer and not having the decency to phone me and tell me.

Today I went to the shop, and made noise (yes, I know, but sometimes a little education in responsibility is in order, in my humble opinion). They gave me back my computer. No apology.

So, stay away from them if you want your blood pressure to remain normal.

Cheers,

Mike

If Dream riders place can't help you perhaps just head down to the IT floor at Sunee. Plenty of places to chose from and considering the weather we are currently having the air con will come in handy!

Their branch in a nearby city is just as bad. New PC built to my specs. They delivered it and assured it was all set to go and had been fully checked.

Plugged it in and it wouldn't boot properly. The monitor and keyboard weren't recognized. DVD tray couldn't close as a flap from the tower caught it.

I took the thing back to them and got my money back. While I was there I asked the technician if he knew how to fix a bicycle. When he said he could I suggested he take that up as an occupation coz he had no clue about computers.