Nakhon Sawan Where To Watch Football

stewyk71

My wife said You can watch the game at 3 different places. Try Restroom Malibu restaurant or In trend restaurant or Sixtyone restaurant ; They're located at Sawan Park (“Nong Somboon”)

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pete

Ban Lek, next to petrol station is good, also Sy Ping, east of town, along Kosi Road,by the riverside, food good and beer not expensive.

There are good places by Sawan Park, sorry dont know the names.

Ban Lek, next to petrol station is good, also Sy Ping, east of town, along Kosi Road,by the riverside, food good and beer not expensive.

Thanks for the tips will check them out if anyone wants someone to watch footy with give us a buzz

Stuart

Thanks for the tips will check them out if anyone wants someone to watch footy with give us a buzz

Stuart

I'm with you Stuart for the 14th of June for sure. Are u American or English?

I hope to catch the Holland - Denmark game (I'm Danish....)

Stuart

I'M AUSTRALIAN but love football my team plays Germany (good luck) i work here with one German and one Dutch teacher name a place and i'll be there

Stuart

I'M AUSTRALIAN but love football my team plays Germany (good luck) i work here with one German and one Dutch teacher name a place and i'll be there

Do you guys find out, where they show what games?

Also, what time these places close (the Denmark - Holland match is scheduled for midnight I think)

Stuart

Sorry mate 1-0 australia v denmark you still want to catch up to watch the game

Stuart

Haha... Yeah, what a crappy result... Congrats. But I guarentee u it won't happen later on in the turnament, if we bump heads again.

Did you see it in one of the bars yesterday...?

Will you check out what games are shown where and what time...?

QUOTE (stewyk71 @ 2010-06-02 00:43:02) QUOTE (Danjel @ 2010-05-25 02:00:12) QUOTE (stewyk71 @ 2010-05-24 20:29:00) QUOTE (exeter @ 2010-05-22 01:03:07) Ban Lek, next to petrol station is good, also Sy Ping, east of town, along Kosi Road,by the riverside, food good and beer not expensive.

Stuart

Haha... Yeah, what a crappy result... Congrats. But I guarentee u it won't happen later on in the turnament, if we bump heads again.

6.30 pm is the dutch v denmark game there is a few bars to choose from i'll find out the names for us ok where you live in Nakhon Sawan?what area?

Stuart

QUOTE (stewyk71 @ 2010-06-02 00:43:02) QUOTE (Danjel @ 2010-05-25 02:00:12) QUOTE (stewyk71 @ 2010-05-24 20:29:00) QUOTE (exeter @ 2010-05-22 01:03:07) Ban Lek, next to petrol station is good, also Sy Ping, east of town, along Kosi Road,by the riverside, food good and beer not expensive.

Stuart

6.30 pm is the dutch v denmark game there is a few bars to choose from i'll find out the names for us ok where you live in Nakhon Sawan?what area?

Stuart

Great. How about your Australia, when will they play?

I expect to stay at Asia hotel (near Big C), unless you can recommend something better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

couldnt agree with you more Thaifan2, the place is a shitehole, maybe im biased as my x wife lives there, but very little to do for farangs unless you want to get pissed all day and very little in the way of farang food unless you go to bic c.